【七十七】 dayoung appearing in... ‣ jaehyun's 10-11am cam

"jaehyun oppa?" dayoung tiredly knocked on the bathroom door

his response was muffled but he pulled the door open nonetheless.

"hm?" jaehyun hummed.

he turned back around to stand in front of the sink, spitting out the toothpaste. dayoung yawned behind her hand and rubbed the lingering sleep from her eyes.

"cute," he softly chuckled at the sight. "i'm surprised to see you up this early."

"johnny oppa woke me up. i tried to kick him out but that skyscraper said we were going out to breakfast," she said.

"did you forget already?"

jaehyun handed her the toothpaste and her toothbrush to which she sleepily smiled at. he ruffled her slightly disheveled hair and dayoung shook her head before tying it back in a loose ponytail.

"you're making me look even more messy~!" she whined before beginning to brush her teeth.

the older boy occupied himself with rinsing his face and running his wet hands through his hair. all while dayoung was in the back, leaning against the door and staring off into oblivion.

looking up from the sink, jaehyun noticed her in the camera's frame and laughed.

"you okay there, yin?"

"what?"

she looked up, foam at the corners of her mouth.

jaehyun smiled amusingly. "nothing."

after dayoung finished her morning routine, she changed into her outfit and headed out of her bedroom. she planned on grabbing something small from the kitchen to eat before going to breakfast with johnny and jaehyun but the thought vanished once she heard music coming from the latter's room.

"can we make up in the morning?" she loudly sang while entering.

"baby, babe, hate to see you cry," jaehyun stopped mid-sentence and joined dayoung.

he stretched out an arm and wrapped it around her shoulders while hers circled his waist.

"baby, baby, talk to me, talk to me, talk to me~"

dayoung suddenly paused and saw the camera set up on its tripod. "hey! you're filming?!"

"it's the twenty-four hour relay cam, tiny."

"oh

"oh.. i forgot," she sheepishly waved.

"you ready to go?" he asked.

"yup!"

with his arm not letting go of her, jaehyun grabbed the camera and pulled dayoung out of his room. they met up with johnny in the living room and they all left for the cafe together.

 they met up with johnny in the living room and they all left for the cafe together

"i'll go get us a spot," the girl announced to the two before breaking away.

"this feels like deja vu," spoke johnny. "it's like that time we went to ikea together."

jaehyun gazed at how dayoung sat in the chair: hands under her thighs and her legs swinging back and forth, lightly hitting the piece of furniture.

"she never changes, huh?" he lovingly grinned.

"i hope she doesn't."

when the three iced americanos they ordered were served, johnny took two and jaehyun took one considering he was holding the camera.

johnny occupied the seat beside dayoung and put the drinks down on the table.

"what time is it?" asked jaehyun.

dayoung tapped the screen of her phone. "ten fifty-eight."

"is that a picture of all of us?" johnny pointed out.

nonchalantly, dayoung hummed in response and sipped on her americano.

"look, look," jaehyun slightly giggled while showing the lockscreen to the camera. "that was from the black on black practice. it's so old~"

"it's the only picture with most of us in it," she pouted. "wayv's my homescreen."

johnny pulled her close to him by throwing an arm around her and messed up her hair. "you're such a softie!"

"hEY, look! it's eleven! pass the baton over, jaehyun!"

"oh, let me turn on my camera," said johnny.

once it was recording, the boys awkwardly high fived each other; jaehyun stopping his video while johnny's began.

"weirdos.."

終。
hi angels do you have any ideas you wanna see in this story? i have some requests in my notes that i'm having trouble writing ):