【六十三】 haechan x dayoung moments

1

1.

it was april first, also meaning that it was april fool's day. the dreamies have been playing around with each other since they woke up, and the older '00 liners have been picking on dayoung the most — mainly haechan.

their manager had surprisingly allowed the unit to go live on the v app, and jisung and chenle were in charge of filming. they recorded the preparing of the pranks that the boys left around the dorm for dayoung.

"we're only going after dayoung because we had this prank war," jeno started.

renjun nodded. "and we let her pull a lot on us, so today is when we get our revenge."

"but mainly haechan hyung because noona pranked him more than us," added chenle.

because dayoung knew most of the tricks that haechan usually played, she was able to avoid all of them except for one.

"this isn't even a prank," grumbled dayoung as she stood on a chair, reaching up to get the box of gummies from the highest shelf. "this is just being a horrible person."

a snicker sounded from the entrance of the kitchen and she whipped around, glaring at the laughing haechan.

"yoU KNOW HOW SHORT I AM! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS—"

he looked up at the younger and said, "i'm sorry but it feels like i'm being scolded by a toddler."

"i'm gonna punch you in the gut."

"hyung, run!"

jisung yelled, following chenle as they rushed to someplace safe. haechan ran after them, trying to hide behind jaemin in the living room.

he, however, was loyal to dayoung and quickly switched places, holding haechan in front of him.

"you trAITOR, I'M—" haechan was cut off by escaping jaemin's hold and running past the two youngest who were still live streaming everything.

suddenly, the front door opened and closed.

"..what's going on? why did haechan and dayoung just zoom past like they're tom and jerry?" mark asked.