【九十八】 7llin' in the dream ‣ ep. 01

stepping out of the van behind haechan, dayoung gaped at the vacation home

stepping out of the van behind haechan, dayoung gaped at the vacation home. a giddy laugh left her as she took everything in.

"it feels so refreshing here," she said, following haechan to the front yard.

chenle and renjun walked alongside the two with their bags in their hands, the latter humming in agreement. it was just the four of them since the other members of dream had left in a separate car.

while renjun headed under one of the roofed seating areas adjacent to the pool, haechan went for the soccer ball and chenle for the basketball. dayoung set her backpack down on the steps leading to the entrance of the house before joining haechan in playing soccer, per his request.

they did their own things for a while until the other arrived. by then, haechan and chenle were taking turns shooting hoops, and renjun and dayoung were laying on the outdoor couch together.

jeno spotted the second pair and grinned as he approached them. "you guys look so cute! let me join~"

"w-wait, jeno..!" dayoung's sentence was cut short with a whine when jeno plopped himself on the two, nuzzling his head against her cheek.

"you're heavy," commented renjun.

"it's because i'm tall!"

"everyone!" yelled haechan. "since we're all here, let's look inside!"

thankfully, renjun was able to properly breathe again once jeno lifted himself up. dayoung was still sitting on renjun's lap with her legs resting on the cushions. he lightly tapped her shin and she copied jeno, standing up.

they made their way over to where everyone else was waiting to get inside.

"where's noona?" dayoung heard jisung ask.

at this, she skipped over behind the youngest and ruffled his hair. "i'm right here."

his face flushed pink upon hearing her voice but he stuck by her side nonetheless, gripping onto the sleeve of her shirt.

"okay, is everybody here?"

"no!"

haechan stood in the middle of the doorway, deadpanning for a moment.