【十三】 happy birthday, dayoung!

abstractedly, dayoung's alarm was able to wake her up on sunday morning

abstractedly, dayoung's alarm was able to wake her up on sunday morning. it was set for six thirty, a time she usually slept past considering she normally stays up late to practice or work.

dayoung quickly shut the annoying device off and threw herself back against the many pillows. rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she finally stood from her bed after a couple of minutes and stretched her limbs out, letting a yawn escape her lips in the meantime.

after she washed up and change out of her sweatpants and tee, she made her way over to one of the other rooms and searched through what was probably renjun's part of the closet, pulling out a random hoodie. throwing it over her shirt, she took her hair out from under before grabbing her small backpack and heading downstairs to look for any other members.

"oppa?" dayoung called throughout the dorm, looking around. "where is everyone?"

unaware of the hidden cameras that were placed around for the day, she pursed her lips. as she went back up to leave home, she fished her phone out from her back pocket and dialed one of the members, putting it on speaker since she was busy locking the door behind her.

"hi, yinyin," yuta answered in a tone opposite from the one he normally uses.

"morning~ are you okay? you sound different," dayoung replied, staying still in front of the door, not knowing that the rest of nct was watching her from the cameras.

"i'm fine, don't worry," the boy said. "what's up?"

she leaned against the wall. "where is everyone? all of you just, like, disappeared."

"we're at the company in a meeting."

"wait, really? was i supposed to come with? nobody told me or woke me up—"

"no, no. it's okay, yin. just do what you were gonna do today, alright?"

a frown made its way to dayoung's face, the feeling of being left out slightly taking over her.

"sure.. i'll see you later."

the call ended and thoughts clouded the girl's mind but she shook her head.