【三十一】 fangirling & jealousy ‣ dream

the moment all of dream (excluding dayoung) entered the dorm, they heard laughter coming from jisung's bedroom in which he shared with dayoung

the moment all of dream (excluding dayoung) entered the dorm, they heard laughter coming from jisung's bedroom in which he shared with dayoung. the boys all shared a weird look and chenle tried to stop himself from letting out a few chuckles.

"is she.. okay?" haechan asked quietly.

the others shrugged and they all began to make their way over to where dayoung was. they peeked into the room and immediately gushed over how cute she looked giggling into the sleeves of her jumper. her back was to the door, allowing the boys to see her computer screen and what she found so funny.

"isn't that yanan from pentagon?" chenle whispered to jisung.

"i- i think so," he whispered back.

they watched dayoung mumble, "cute," to herself and renjun turned to mark with a small frown on his face.

"noona used to call me cute.." jisung 'reminisced'.

"shut up," haechan scoffed. "watch and learn~"

full of confidence, haechan hopped his way into the room, his footsteps caught dayoung's attention and she turned around. she paused the video and sat at the edge of the bed.

"oh, you guys are home?" she asked but was completely ignored as haechan put on an aegyo show.

"haechan-ie is sad!" he pouted. "haechan-ie wants attention!"

"..donghyuck, you do know that's what mark's for, right?"

"haechan-ie wants yinyin's attention!" the pouting boy whined, stomping his foot.

"..."

the older boy then jumped on top of yingyue, embracing her in a hug as they fell back on to the bed.

"move over," chenle said and pushed renjun and jeno out of the way. "noona!"

he called out in a cute voice, jumping on top of haechan and yingyue, adding more weight. the other boys soon all followed suit, and yingyue was struggling to move everyone off of her.

"you guys! are! heavy!" she groaned. "i can't breathe—"

quickly, all of them got off except for jisung, who kept hugging her.

"noona~ i'm still cute, right?" he asked.

"sung, you're not shorter than me anymore. please move."

pouting, the maknae reluctantly moved away and stood beside the other boys.

jeno whined, "dayoung loves yanan more than us."

"do you think he's cuter than me?" frowned jaemin.

"what—"

"are you replacing us with him?" mark asked, feigning a hurt expression.

"yah!" yingyue exclaimed, stopping all of the incoming words full of jealousy. "you guys are so childish."

"i bet yanan's childish too," haechan mumbled, but the girl heard it and jabbed her finger into his stomach.

"you're really jealous of another idol, who is also one of my friends?" she scoffed.

"of course we're jealous!"
"no, we're not!"
"i don't know, but we're better than whoever you fangirl over if it's not us."

yingyue rolled her eyes at the sentences that were said in unison and jisung dropped himself onto her again, tightly hugging her small frame.

"you won't replace us with them, right?" he quietly asked, as if it genuinely hurt to hear his noona call someone else cute.

"jeez, of course not, dummy."

renjun joined in the hug, "good, because you're ours~!"

"don't look at any other boys other than nct!" mark added and chenle nodded.

終。
this is crazy i JUST forgot about this boy and started becoming friends with another boy over the internet and right as we start talking more, the boy i forgot about texts me. a week later. anyways, look at this cutie

also i wanna know how tf this shit story got 115k reads what