【六十六】 dayoung reacts ‣ dnyl mv

idols would open their vlives with either staying still until a decent amount of people were watching or even a normal greeting

yeah, that wasn't dayoung.

when nctzens first opened up the live stream, she was seen shaking her head at someone out of frame before she threw one of the throw pillows at them.

"ow!" mark's voice sounded throughout the hotel room. "at least i admitted it!"

"you shouldn't have told taeil oppa that i took the last bag of chips," dayoung replied, setting up the phone on the desk.

  she's so violent i love

mark out here exposing dayoung smh

mark only laughed and skipped over, occupying the seat beside her. "hi, everyone!"

"did you leave the pillow over there?" the younger asked and leaned forward to look past mark. "yes, you did. we'll clean up after."

"anyways! woah, look at how many people are here already," mark mentioned.

dayoung looked down at her own cellphone.

"it's like two-thirty in the afternoon back home," she muttered. "the other dreamies didn't want me to watch their new music video with harvey until they said. do you think jisung will answer if i called?"

i just realized how much i miss dayoung and her children together

마크 오빠, 사랑해!

"you're the only person he ever picks up his phone for on the first ring."

shrugging, dayoung nodded in agreement and dialed the maknae's number over facetime.

"noona!" jisung's deep voice happily exclaimed once he answered.

"hey, i'm here too!" mark laughed, feeling betrayed.