【九十五】 renjun x dayoung moments ‣ dating ver. [holiday edition]

1

1.

"kiM DAYOUNG! HUANG RENJUN! WAKE UP!"

jaemin's yelling caused the aforementioned couple to flinch and reluctantly open their eyes. they were both lying on the living room floor in dream's dorm, both having been too lazy to head to renjun's bedroom after a movie marathon the night before.

dayoung rubbed her eyes and sat up, stretching her arms out and yawning out, "what time is it?"

"it's christmas eve time!" jeno chimed in this time.

"no, i meant like—"

jaemin tugged on her arm. "it doesn't matter!"

he tried to pull her up but renjun snaked his own arm around her waist to keep her from moving away. jaemin looked at jeno and they shared a nod. the latter went to renjun, grabbing him by the torso and tugging him away while jaemin did the same to dayoung but by her arms.

seeing as they were still half asleep made it a lot easier. the boys pushed the two in the direction of the bathroom so that they could wash up, snickering when they were side by side in the doorway.

"why are you guys laughing like that?" renjun sleepily grumbled.

"look up!"

dayoung tilted her head up and every trace of slumber left her seeing the mistletoe hanging above. she then gazed toward her boyfriend, a pale blush dusting her cheeks. they mirrored renjun's, to jaemin and jeno's satisfaction.

"so? you guys gonna kiss or what?" jaemin bluntly asked, earning a snort from his partner in crime.

"kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!"

"shUT UP—!"

cutting renjun's sentence short, dayoung put her hands on his cheeks and pulled him close. she pressed her lips to his and backed away just as quickly. the pink on their faces deepened to a red and it spread across their cheeks and to their ears.

"AHHH, SHE DID IT! DAYOUNG'S GETTING BOLDER!" jaemin screamed.

the couple ignored them as dayoung avoided renjun's eyes, muttering out an embarrassed "s-sorry.."