【七十五】 dayoung appearing in... ‣ haechan's 2-4am cam

『 featuring johnny & doyoung <3 』

featuring johnny & doyoung <3

dayoung was laying in her bed, scrolling through her laptop and watching youtube videos when her phone began to quietly ring.

haechan's caller id popped up on the screen, an edit of his face on the teletubbies sun on display with 'fullsun' as his contact name.

"hello?" dayoung answered, her voice soft.

"angel?" haechan responded in english, his accent making dayoung grin.

"hi, angel," the girl continued.

"what are you doing now?"

"i'm watching videos."

"let's play game, with johnny hyung."

dayoung sat up and glanced at the alarm clock on her nightstand. "right now?"

she got a hum in confirmation from the other side of the call.

"okay," she yawned. "i'll be there in a bit."

"alright, sleepyhead. i'll see you later."

he then ended the call, leaving dayoung to set her phone aside and stretch. she closed the laptop and got up from her bed, slipping on her slippers (that, coincidentally, matched haechan's). with her phone in one hand, she shuffled out of her bedroom and made her way to haechan and johnny's room, grabbing a carton of banana milk on the way.

when she got to their door, she didn't bother knocking since they were too emerged in their game. instead, dayoung went straight in, catching the attention of the two.

"yinnie~!" haechan exclaimed and glanced back at her before turning around to face his computer again.

johnny did the same and smiled at her. "you're still up?"

"mhm," dayoung mumbled, falling onto haechan's bed.

after the round finished, haechan beckoned her over to which she obliged and went to stand next to him.