【六十一】 doyoung x dayoung moments

1

1.

taeyong was going around each member's hotel rooms, filming for an episode to upload on the daily nct channel. after he visited doyoung, the younger decided to tag along and headed over to yingyue's shared room with haechan.

before they even entered, they heard their girl yell, "donghyuck! i swear to god, i will punch you in the gut!"

doyoung looked taeyong and they laughed, turning the knob and pushing the door open. inside, haechan was seen holding something above his head while yingyue was reaching for it.

she got tired and eventually stood on the bed, jumping on haechan's back to get her dsi back.

"what is going on?" taeyong asked in between laughs, filming them.

the maknaes froze in their positions and looked towards the two. with the older '00 liner focused on taeyong and doyoung's sudden appearance, yingyue took this as her chance.

her hand grabbed her dsi and she hugged it to her chest, sticking her tongue out. "sucker~!" she teased and turned to the elders.

"hi, oppas! what are you doing here?"

taeyong stepped further into the room and sat down in the chair in the corner. "we're just going to everyone's room and talking to them."

"hmm.. i don't know what to talk about," yingyue pursed her lips together in thought.

"tell czennies about how you lost your got7 cd," haechan said before running out of the room to avoid being hit.

"i— the only person i told was doyoung oppa," she mumbled, looking at him. "trAITOR!"

doyoung covered his mouth as he laughed into the palm of his hand. "the story's funny!"

"tell us!" egged the leader.

"..um, i had to recycle my old laptop because it broke.."

"and?"

"i forgot my turbulence cd was in the cd port."

taeyong and doyoung burst out into laughter, encouraging yingyue's cheeks to turn into a deeper shade of red.

"can we not talk about this, i'm still sad over it," she huffed. "it just goes to show how much of a dummy i am."

doyoung smiled at her and patted her head, telling her, "but you're a cute dummy."

2

2.

nct 127 stood on stage together, having a mid-concert interview. doyoung stood at the end, followed by yingyue on his left. the mc had asked a question and doyoung wanted to respond, but instead of hearing his voice project, it was only heard by himself and yingyue.

she looked up at him with a quizzical expression. "what happened?"

"my mic isn't working.." doyoung's voice trailed off as he tried to fix it.

"here."

she put her hand on his shoulder and stood on her tippy toes, barely allowing her microphone to reach his mouth.

smiling appreciatively at her actions, doyoung signaled for her to get on his back so it would be easier and she complied. her arms circled his neck while his hands were under her thighs.

"wahh~ look how close these two are," the mc suddenly giggled.

"his mic stopped working—"

"and she's too short, so she's on my back to make it more convenient," doyoung said with a chuckle.

there were different reactions of adoration and amusement from both the fans and the other members. however, even though doyoung's mic was fixed soon after, yingyue didn't leave his back for a good twenty minutes (she even made him perform with her attached to him during 'touch').

 however, even though doyoung's mic was fixed soon after, yingyue didn't leave his back for a good twenty minutes (she even made him perform with her attached to him during 'touch')

3.

johnny, doyoung, and yingyue were out for the day, and the girl was elsewhere with one of their managers, getting a drink as the boys started a livestream.

when yingyue returned, sipping on her boba (as usual), it looked like johnny and doyoung were just taking photos of themselves.

approaching the two, doyoung was reading a comment a fan had left.

"..fucking pretty—"

his hand flew to shut his own mouth and johnny looked at him, laughter emitting from his throat. yingyue tilted her head in confusion; doyoung didn't normally care about whether he swore off camera. maybe they had made a bet that he couldn't for the day.

"who are you saying, 'fucking pretty' to?" yingyue asked, sitting on the other side of doyoung and glancing up at the phone.

her eyes widened and her own hand covered her mouth, doyoung's hand going over hers.

"stop swearing!" scolded johnny.

"you didn't tell me you guys were on vlive!" yingyue whined in response. "sorry, everyone."

"you guys need to stop hanging out so much," the oldest of the three said, making doyoung shake his head.

he murmured, "not a chance," as he wrapped his arms around yingyue, pulling her closer.

終。
don't come for me over how long i've been inactive with my stories on this account ))): im in a better mindset now and i'll (hopefully) be back to writing lots!!
also about the turbulence cd.. um it's a true story and every time i open my album and i see the empty space, i cry a lil on the inside