⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

'YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE THAT YOU'VE FAILED THAT MOMENT YOU LOSE YOUR COOL

'YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE THAT YOU'VE FAILED THAT MOMENT YOU LOSE YOUR COOL.' — Sawamura Daichi

' — Sawamura Daichi

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 7 : 30 pm

"- and that's why iwa-chan smacked me." Oikawa ended as [Y/N] and iwaizumi giggled after hearing oikawa's story on why Iwaizumi smacked him.

"Which wasn't very nice you know." Oikawa glared at Iwaizumi, "Hey, it isn't my fault you were being annoying and ate my last agedashi tofu." Iwaizumi said as Oikawa huffed.

They were sharing stories with one another and catching up on things, it's been a while since they shared a moment like this together.

"So [Y/N]." Iwaizumi started, "How were your parents?" Iwaizumi questioned as a sigh escaped her lips.

"Well you see~ it's been good with dad, even thought it's been a while since I visited him but I'll visit him in two weeks or so..I think." [Y/N] started talking about her father.

"But..my mom." She started, "Ever since [S/N] finished high school, she became much more controlling of our lives. She made [S/N] stop playing volleyball because it wasn't 'ladylike' and girls shouldn't be playing a sport that's for men.

Which is sad because she's really good! And amazing as well! Mom can't see that, Hell, she didn't even see [S/N] play a game. And [S/N] stopped playing volleyball for our mother's sake." [Y/N] stated furiously.

"And me." She started before scratching her arm, "She said that I should try and distance myself from volleyball so I don't end up like her. But it's not helping since I'm a manager of a volleyball team. So..

She actually tried to kick me out of the team."

Both of their eyes widened,