⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

'I DON'T NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT

'I DON'T NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT. I NEED PEOPLE TO STOP PISSING ME OFF.'
—Bokuto Koutaro

'—Bokuto Koutaro

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 2 : 15 pm

"Hitoka-chan!" [Y/N] called for the female once she made her way to the stands. Yachi flinched slightly at the call of her name but then relaxed when spotted the [H/C] headed.

"Hey [Y/N]-san! They're about to start!" Yachi said while pointing at the court. "I thought I was late, the bathroom is far away." [Y/N] said with a sheepish smile.

Hitoka smiled in response and reassured the female that she doesn't have to worry about it anymore since she made it on time.

"Ano.." a soft voice was heard startling both females, a young child with brown hair and brown eyes. "Eh!? Oh it's you..?" Yachi shrieked before recognizing the child.

[Y/N] tilted her head to the side,
'Who's he? He looks like the mini version of Tooru-san..'

"Why are you here in the stands?" The child asked, "Oh! Only one manager is allowed at the court." Yachi replied in a sad tone making [Y/N] pat her back.

"Who are you?" The boy asked after turning to the [H/C] headed. "I'm karasuno's manager and hitoka-chan's friend. [Y/N] [L/N]!" She greeted with a smile.

"Nice to meet you! I'm yu ogasawara." Ogasawara introduced himself making [Y/N] smile in return. "Nice to meet you too!"

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you both know each other?" [Y/N] queried the two. "We met while hinata was practicing with ikkei Ukai-san." Yachi responded.

"Ikkei Ukai!?" [Y/N] exclaimed in surprise, "Yes!" Ogasawara said while pointing behind him. [Y/N] gaze landed on the old aged male behind ogasawara.