⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

'A DEFENSE WITH NO HOLES DOESN'T EXIST

'A DEFENSE WITH NO HOLES DOESN'T EXIST.'
—Ushijima Wakatoshi

' —Ushijima Wakatoshi

┊͙˚. Day / Friday — Time / 12 : 00 pm

"Wah.." [Y/N] mumbled after seeing the two males, Takinoue and shimada, entering the stands while leading a group of alumni and members of the shopping district to cheer for karasuno.

"I can't help but be nervous.." [Y/N] heard the gray haired crow mumbling beside her. She turned her attention to the male, "i understand koushi-san, we all are.." [Y/N] started before placing her hand on his shoulder.

"But that doesn't mean you have to think negatively before the match. In order to succeed and win, be positive! Optimistic!"

Her words touched his heart and sugawara felt confidence slowly bubbling up inside of him.

"Thank you [Y/N]-chan.." the third year thanked, "don't skip your meals and be harsh on yourself when you get there alright?" Sugawara said with a warm smile.

A smile took over her lips, "[Y/N]-san!/chan!" Familiar voices called out for her, she turned around to the source and spotted the two second years.

"Make sure you watch us okay!? We'll win this game for you!" Nishinoya said as he flexed his muscles.

"Exactly!!" Tanaka added in response making [Y/N] chuckle. "I wish you guys the very best!" [Y/N] told the boys making them smile.

"Nishinoya! Tanaka!" The voice of the captain calling their names startled nishinoya and Tanaka.