⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

'LUCK? NO WAY

'LUCK? NO WAY. YOU'RE ONLY AN ACE IF YOU'RE ABLE TO CREATE MIRACLES.'
—Goshiki Tsutomu

' —Goshiki Tsutomu

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 12 : 30 pm

"I hope I'm not late! I hope I'm not late! I hope! I'm not! Late!" [Y/N] mumbled while running towards the gymnasium where the Tokyo inter-high tournament was held at.

[Y/N] had missed the match between fukurodni and Nekoma which was yesterday. So she definitely didn't want to miss them one as well.

She congratulated the owls and apologized for not coming. Akaashi told her to not mind it,

At least we won and made you proud 💕

Currently, her [Long/Medium/Short] skirt wasn't really helping as she ran. She just got down from the bus after leaving the train station.

She entered the gymnasium and went to where the match between Nekoma and Nohebi was being held. She promised she'll attend their inter-high tournament.

She climbed up the stairs and reached the stands, soft pants left her lips as her heart pounded against her chest.

[Y/N] fixed her [H/C] hair and brushed off any dust that was on her skirt and shirt. She made her way towards where two girls stood cheering for nekoma, one girl had light blonde hair and green eyes that seemed familiar. Scratch that, she seemed familiar.

The girl next to her had curly light brown hair that was tied in pigtails, clipped back with a cat clip which [Y/N] found cute. Her brown orbs wandering around the court.

She silently approached them and stood a bit further away, "Hello! Are you here to che- eh? [Y/N]-chan?"

She heard a feminine voice next to her call out her name, she furrowed her eyebrows, 'who-'