⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

'YOU'RE ALLOWED TO SCREAM

'YOU'RE ALLOWED TO SCREAM. YOU'RE ALLOWED TO CRY. BUT DO NOT GIVE UP.'

┊͙˚

┊͙˚. Day / Friday — Time / 2 : 16 pm

Finally arriving at Sendai city gymnasium after days of practicing. "We're here!!" Hinata exclaimed before stopping in his tracks, gazing at the gymnasium.

"Back at Sendai city gymnasium! Where we are going to take our revenge!" Hinata added with determination.

[Y/M] smiled after hearing the orange haired male's words, 'this is the place where karasuno would leave as winners..' she thought internally while gazing at the gymnasium entrance.

She heard hinata take a deep breath before quickly bolting towards the gymnasium to get into the building.

"Don't you dare false start, you dumbass!!" Kageyama growled before running quickly behind the male.

"It's like hinata and kageyama are in their own little world." Yamaguchi stated earning a chuckle from the second year manager.

"They're like insects." Tsukishima remarked making Tanaka and nishinoya snort at his comment.

[Y/N] shook her head at the blonde's remark before hearing a familiar voice calling out.

"Glasses-chan! Feisty-chan! Hello!" The blond undercut haired male said while pushing hinata out of the way and waving at the two.

"Make sure you give me your number today m'kay?~" terushima reminded while smiling innocently. Kiyoko averted her gaze  away from the male.

"Aww, she's so cute when she's shy~" Terushima said making [Y/N] glare at him slightly. "That face you make is so cute too~" terushima added after glancing at [Y/N].