⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

'THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ARE SCARY, RIGHT?'—Satori Tendou

—Satori Tendou

'THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ARE SCARY, RIGHT?'—Satori Tendou

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday — Time / 5 : 54 am

"I thought you were joking about it Kiyoko-san.." the statement from the [H/C] haired female was followed by a yawn.

A brief and soft chuckle left kiyoko's lips, "Sorry about that, I happened to run across this cafe when I went on a morning jog." Kiyoko started.

"There weren't a lot of costumers, three or four people, it was very cozy and their pastries were just made—and you know how pastries are when they are just made.." [Y/N] nodded at Kiyoko's words.

"Yeah~ so fresh and warm~" the second year hummed, drooling at the thought of eating the warm pastry.

"Yep!" Kiyoko exclaimed slightly, giving the younger female a closed eye smile. [Y/N] smiled warmly at the sight of the ravenette.

[Y/N]~

Hitoka-chan!~

We're outside!

[Y/N] was left on read in response. Knowing the blonde saw the text, she stuffed her phone back into her pocket.

"She saw it, she's probably coming-" [Y/N] was cut off by the sound of a door creaking, slowly opening.

There came out, a tired blonde haired first year, her body swaying from side to side as she rubbed her droopy eyes.

Both older girls chuckled at the younger's state, "Isn't .. isn't it a bit.. ea..early..?" Yachi mumbled while making her way steadily towards them.