⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

'THAT IS RIDICULOUSLY

'THAT IS RIDICULOUSLY.. RIDICULOUS.'

┊͙˚

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 2 : 25pm

The sound of the whistle going off abruptly startled both Yachi and [Y/N]. She noticed one of seijoh's players, Kunimi, was switched out.

[Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows at the new male that was being switched in. He had short-cropped blonde hair with two black stripes running across the side of his head.

Sharp honey brown eyes that appear ferocious and hostile. Not to mention the scowl on his face that left [Y/N] question internllay, 'Who is he?'

"I think I saw him when we were on court.." [Y/N] heard Yachi spoke in a confused manner.

Iwaizumi serves the ball after the whistle was blown, "I got it!" Daichi said, receiving the ball. The ball fell in Kageyama's hands before it was tossed to Tanaka.

"One-touch!" Hanamaki exclaimed after getting a one-touch from tanaka's spike. Watari, seijoh's libero, saves the ball and it was sent to oikawa.

The brunette got ready to toss the ball to kindaichi. Once kindaichi got close to the net, the ball was tossed.

Out of blue, kindaichi was shoved away by the blonde haired male, [Y/N]'s eyes widened.

"Wha-" she got cut off by the sound of the ball colliding with floor aggressively. It went past hinata's attempt of block, "what was that.." Yachi mumbled in shock.

'In takeda's words, a gear has been added into the machine and changed everything we thought we knew..' [Y/N] thought.

"But.." [Y/N] and Yachi let out a sigh of relief after realizing the ball that was sent from seijoh landed out of bounds. "It's out of bounds.." Yachi continued.

Karasuno has won the first set.

Karasuno  ( 1 )
Aoba Johsai ( 0 )