⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

''A TOWNSPERSON B CAN FIGHT TOO!'—Hinata shoyo

—Hinata shoyo

''A TOWNSPERSON B CAN FIGHT TOO!'—Hinata shoyo

┊͙˚. Day / Tuesday — Time / 7 : 30 pm

"Eh!? What do you mean you're leaving to Russia??" Coach ukai shrieked quietly after [Y/N] notified them about her possible departure.

"Is this true [Y/N]? Have you tried to talk it out with your mother?" Takeda queried the younger female. [Y/N] scratched the back of her head before starting.

"Ano.. I tried talking to her out of it a couple of days before going to training camp. But my mother told me that we'll be leaving right after training camp."

Both of their eyes widened in surprise, "You mean, you'll be leaving tomorrow?" Takeda asked. "I may have a plan about me staying here for a while before leaving. Though I'll try to convince her as much as possible..!"

The second year said with determination, both males smiled before nodding. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your plan?" Coach ukai asked.

[Y/N] smiled before shrugging, "It's really simple." [Y/N] started them added, "I'll tell her I will leave after the boys make it to nationals!"

Once again, both of their eyes widened holding a surprised expression on their faces. Coach ukai was the first sigh before smiling and placed a couple of pats on her head.

"The team would really breakdown without you." Coach ukai said making [Y/N] look down with a sad smile. "I think I'll breakdown before them," a sigh escaped her lips before saying.

"But hey. At least I'll be leaving happily and proud of the boys." Takeda gave her a closed eye-smile. "You really hope the boys would win huh?" Takeda said.