⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

'SOMEONE WHO CAN'T SEE THE OPPONENT STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, CAN'T DEFEAT  THE OPPONENT  THAT LIES BEYOND!' —Iwaizumi Hajime

'SOMEONE WHO CAN'T SEE THE OPPONENT STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, CAN'T DEFEAT THE OPPONENT THAT LIES BEYOND!'
—Iwaizumi Hajime

'SOMEONE WHO CAN'T SEE THE OPPONENT STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, CAN'T DEFEAT  THE OPPONENT  THAT LIES BEYOND!' —Iwaizumi Hajime

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday — Time / 7 : 30 am

A yawn escaped her lips as she walked beside the first year, "You seem very tired [Y/N]-san." Kageyama spoke as [Y/N] giggled slightly.

"I'm not really a morning person, i woke up early for some reason today and decided to come to the gym. Since I had a hunch on one of you coming, and I was right." [Y/N] stated while looking at the male who blushed in return before he looked away.

"Say [Y/N]-san, if you don't mind me asking.." Kageyama started as [Y/N] turned her attention towards the ravenette. "How do you know Oikawa-san?" He questioned.

[Y/N] smiled softly before looking at the male, "I've actually knew Oikawa..my whole life..I guess.." Kageyama's eyes widened. "Oikawa and iwaizumi.." [Y/N] mentioned the ace of aoba johsai.

"I've met both of them through my sister, she was a volleyball player during junior high up until high school, sadly she stopped playing since she's entering college and according to her- more like our my mother, she needs to do something 'Ladylike'. So stupid." [Y/N] shook her head as Kageyama waited for her to continue.

"I was about five or six when I met them, I think it was in the park. Me and my sister were going there to play with a couple of her 'friends' and turns out those 'friends' were them. And we've been friends ever since." [Y/N] smiled sweetly to Kageyama.

"What's your sister's name?"
"[S/N] [L/N]." Kageyama's eyes widened, "You mean [S/N]-senpai?! She used to go to kitagawa daiichi?" [Y/N] nodded.

"I've seen her! She was one of the best volleyball players in kitagawa daiichi. Before she used to visit us a lot in kitagawa daiichi, she also gave us tips." Kageyama mentioned as [Y/N] smiled softly.

"She just finished high school?"
"Yeah." Kageyama hummed, "It's a shame, she's a really good player." [Y/N] nodded in agreement, "It was actually sad to see my mother stopping her from doing what she truly enjoys." [Y/N] said.