⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

'BIGGER WILL ALWAYS BE STRONGER

'BIGGER WILL ALWAYS BE STRONGER. THAT IS NATURE'S LOGIC.'
—Washijo Tanji

'—Washijo Tanji

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday — Time / 11 : 00 pm

A sigh left [Y/N]'s lips as she leaned back against the seat of the car racing game, more specifically Mario kart.

"Hisashi-kun, I'm pretty sure you're cheating or something." [Y/N] said while pouting. Kinoshita glanced at her, "I swear I'm not! You're just very bad at it."

[Y/N] gasped slightly, "I'm not bad! You're just too good!" She said with her arms folding over her chest. Kinoshita rolled his eyes, "Anyways, I'm thirsty. Want something to drink?" He asked.

[Y/N]'s head perked up as she stood up from her seat, "Yep! I spotted a cafe above us! Let's go there!" [Y/N] mentioned the cafe she spotted the moment she entered the arcade.

A smile climbed the male's lips, "Alright then, lead the way." Kinoshita followed the female towards the stairs. "Hey guys." They heard someone call them.

They both turned to the source and spotted the ace and their third year manager. "Heading towards the cafe?" Asahi asked.

"Yep, it's been three hours and I've gotten thirsty and hungry." Kiyoko smiled at their responded before saying; "Let's go then."

The four of them started climbing up the stairs, and they were met with a glass-door that lead them into a hallway.

The lights, that illuminated the hallway, were brighter compared to the ones in the arcade which were soft and low LED-like colors.

Asahi pushed the door open, allowing the women to enter first, kinoshita being the last to enter. Asahi closed the door before catching up with the trio.