⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

'YES, BEING SHORT IS A DISADVANTAGE

'YES, BEING SHORT IS A DISADVANTAGE.. BUT IT ISN'T A SIGN OF INCOMPETENCE!'

(I'll be switching between 'aoba johsai' and 'seijoh' a lot, sorry 😞)

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 2 : 10 pm

Aoba johsai has won against date tech, which means it's time for karasuno to face aoba johsai.

The last time they've faced aoba johsai they've lost, but now they're going to win. Karasuno proved to themselves and others that they would win and make it to nationals.

Currently they were on court for their warm-ups, [Y/N] wishing the boys good luck and to not panic.

"If it isn't Tobio-chan, who I defeated last time?~" [Y/N] heard a familiar voice before turning to look at the source.

Her face paled after spotting kageyama and Oikawa fighting over the ball with Oikawa taunting the younger male.

"I assure you that won't happen again and we'll win!" Kageyama responded to the brunette while trying to pull the ball away from him.

"All that's is left is that bastard, ushiwaka." Oikawa muttered as a start before abruptly releasing the ball while saying; "I'm going to have you get out of the way again, Tobio-chan!"

Kageyama fell on the floor with an 'Oof' as Oikawa laughed in response, "Take that!" Before resuming to laugh.

[Y/N] sighed and shook her head at her childhood friend's actions. "Ne! Pumpkin-chan!~ cheer for me alright?~" Oikawa teased the karasuno members by calling out to the female.

"Hitoka-chan! Watch out!" [Y/N] pulled Yachi to the side as Kiyoko blocked the ball that was falling straight to the female before it reached her.