⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

'IF OUR FRIENDSHIP IS SHATTERED TRUST THAT OUR MEMORIES WILL NEVER FADE'

(Again I apologize, keep switching it up between 'seijoh' and 'aoba johsai')

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 2 : 19 pm

It was iwaizumi's turn to serve after Kageyama served the ball out of bounds.

Asahi received the ball but the ball goes long, both kageyema and Kunimi rushed towards the net where the ball was falling to.

Kageyama was faster than the male, he was able to reach it first and sets it to Tanaka—who earned a point for karasuno.

[Y/N] chuckled at the female Tanaka who cheered loudly for her younger brother, "Nice kill ryu!!"

The game resumed, tsukishima tried to spike down the ball but it was received seijoh's middle blocker, matsukawa.

Iwaizumi called for the ball so Oikawa could toss it to him. [Y/N] gaze averted from seijoh's ace and towards the captain.

Oikawa was going to set the ball to hanamaki.

Tsukishima narrowed his eyes before moving in front of hanamaki who's spike was blocked by the blonde crow. The ball landed on aoba johsai's side.

"Nice!" [Y/N] exclaimed.

"Sorry about that." Hanamaki apologized to the brunette. "Don't worry about it!" Oikawa reassured.

"I set the ball too low!"
Oikawa started to note mentally, 'practice tossing later..'

It was tsukishima's turn to serve and hinata rotates to the front row now.