⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

'LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO TAKE A SHIT

SAY POOPY!
SHIT!
SAY POOPY!'

SAY POOPY!SHIT!SAY POOPY!'

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Tims / 2 : 39 pm

"Ah! I get it now." Shimada exclaimed softly, "Get what?" [Y/N] asked the black haired male.

"What the coach is planning."
"Tell us!" Saeko replied to his answer. "The players rotate locations during the course of the game, both front rows and back rows have different jobs to do." Shimada started.

"The rotation that karasuno is most vulnerable at is when tsukishima is at the back row to serve. There would be two spikers in the front row and tsukishima wouldn't be able to block from the back."

[Y/N] listened to shimada's explanation then hummed in response, understood what the male had said.

Sugawara served, aiming at kyotani once again. But what caught him off guard was when the blonde male moved out of the way of the ball, making hanamaki receive it.

The ball was sent to Oikawa then tossed to kyotani, who landed a powerful spike and earned a point to seijoh.

The whistle went off before sugawara walked out of court, and tsukishima entered to substitute sugawara.

"YOSHAAA!!!!!" Tanaka exclaimed after landing a line-shot past kyotani. Kageyama was up to serve next.

Iwaizumi gazed at the ball before receiving it, the ball was tossed to kyotani to spike. Asahi manages to save the ball sending it to Kageyama.

The ravenette sets the ball to the captain, who attempted to preform a feint shot. Oikawa digs to save the ball and the ball fell into watari's hold; executing a jump set to kyotani.