⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

'I'M GOING TO DEFEAT YOU, GREAT KING!'—Hinata Shoyo

┊͙˚. Day / Tuesday — Time / 12 : 00 pm (In Russia)

"Ne, Tooru-san shouldn't you be resting? Hajime-san told me that you hurt your knee again," [Y/N] started, gazing at the brunette's face that displayed on her laptop.

"the injured one." She added making the third year sigh and roll his eyes, "I'm fine! I'm fine!" His reassurance was followed by an action committed by his right hand that waved up and down in front of him.

"It's been an hour ever since I returned from practice," Oikawa started. "so I took rest and treated my knee before wrapping it with a new bandage." He described the earlier events he executed before calling the [H/C] haired female, an attempt to put her at ease.

A warm smile climbed up her lips, "That's good to hear Tooru-san, sorry for worrying too much." [Y/N] apologized with a faint blush spread over her cheeks.

Her reddened face made Oikawa blush, but he quickly shook his head—taking this opportunity to tease the female.

"Ne~ pumpkin-chan," tease was evident in his tone, "are you blushing?~" [Y/N] looked away from the screen, recalling the same occurrence that happened two days ago with the bed headed male.

"I can just hang up the call," [Y/N] said, jokingly. Though, it scared brunette captain. "No no no no! I'm sorry pumpkin! I didn't mean to!" A chuckle was followed after his apology.

[Y/N] laughed at his response.

"It's been two weeks and I miss you a lot, [Y/N]-chan." Her name wasn't something she frequently heard from the male.

She only hears it when he talks to someone else about her (Iwaizumi excluded), when he is talking to her about a serious topic, or when he really means something he said.