⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

'YOU DON'T WIN ALONE

'YOU DON'T WIN ALONE. THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS.' —Kageyama Tobio

' —Kageyama Tobio

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday —  Time / 6 : 50 pm

'BAAM!!'

The sound of the volleyball smacking against the floor had silenced the room. Hinata landed on his feet while looking at the ball which landed on the opposing side of the net.

'He just spiked kageyama's toss..'
[Y/N] thought with a shocked expression written on her face,

"He actually spiked it.." [Y/N] muttered under her breath, "Not only that.." Daichi started as the attention went to him.

"He did it with his eyes closed."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT!?!"
Most of them shrieked, [Y/N] looked at hinata who was shocked himself.

"Oya! Why did you close you eyes?!" Kageyama spat—more like scolded, which made hinata stumble over his words to defend himself.

'He closed his eyes while spiking, that means..'
[Y/N] thought before gazing at the duo, who were bickering.

'That means he trusts him 100%..'
Her [E/C] orbs widened before smiling softly, 'I guess we already found the person who's able to spike Kageyama's toss..'

The match didn't end there and both teams resumed, the next few quicks were a fail but instead of Kageyama blaming his teammates; he blamed himself.

[Y/N] noticed that, before Kageyama scolded his teammates because of why they aren't fast enough to spike his toss, but now..he blames himself—he didn't really show it but the [H/C] headed observed it.

A smile tugged on her lips,

'The epic duo of Karasuno..'

The game ended with tanaka's team's victory, it was official! The first years will be joining karasuno.