⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

' IF THEY ADJUST TO ME, I JUST HAVE TO ADJUST IN TURN

' IF THEY ADJUST TO ME, I JUST HAVE TO ADJUST IN TURN. WHOEVER STOPS ADJUSTING WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTINUE FORWARD.'
—Kageyama Tobio

'—Kageyama Tobio

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday — Time / 5 : 01 pm

Feeling a bit relieved that nishinoya's statement boosted up the boys's confidence— [Y/N] sighed, three months ago karasuno and date tech went a against each other, asahi's spike was blocked by their so called 'iron wall' after that Asahi left.

'But now, the ace is back and we'll show them, show them that karasuno is able to fly again.'
[Y/N] said.

The game started and kageyama immediately sends the ball to hinata after it was received by his teammates, hinata ran up to the net and jumped to spike the ball.

Aone, reacts quickly and runs up to the net and jumped with his arm in the air, in attempt to block the short middle blocker—but hinata used a weak spike that hit Aone against his arm and falls in date tech's side; earning a point.

'He's using read blocking,'
She thought, 'So are the other date tech members.'

'Our boys still didn't meet this technique yet, plus they will not get tricked with the decoy since they will wait and see where the set will go before blocking.'
A sigh escaped her lips, then her eyes widened before smiling.

'But~ they still didn't see our first year's weird but awesome quick attack.' Her eyes fell back to the court.

It was Kageyama's turn to serve, the ball went towards date tech's libero, it was passed to the setter of date tech then tossed to Aone—who spiked it back into karasuno's court.

[Y/N] clasped her hands together, luckily nishinoya saved the ball sending it to Asahi. Asahi tried the back attack but was blocked by Aone and futakuchi. "Oh no.." [Y/N] mumbled.