⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

'WATCHING LEV IS KINDA FUN, ISN'T IT?' —Kuroo Tetsuro

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday — Time / 11 : 30 pm (In Japan)

Lev hummed a random tune as he walked down the hallway of his house, towards his room. 'I've got tons of homework,' he pouted at the thought.

After closing the door behind him, realization struck him, 'I'd rather do it then get scolded by kuroo-san and yaku-san.' He shivered at the thought of being scolded by the two older cats.

He plopped down on his desk before taking out his books.

Lev let out a groan, gazing at his chemistry textbook. "Let's just end this quick." He muttered under his breath.

First, he read the definitions and did his best to understand them, despite it being confusing since he read it more than once.

His green orbs landed on the next page he flipped, he immediately frowned at the sight of the chemical formulas.

The tall male reached out for the pencil holder, which is supposed to be resting on top of his chest drawer.

A confused hum emitted from Lev after noticing the vacant spot of where his pencil holder is supposed to be.

The male shook his head before standing up, "Nee-san probably took it." He mumbled—making his way out of his room.

"Nee-san, do you have my pencil holder?" Lev asked after knocking on the door and entering. However, he only received fits of laughter coming from his older sister.

"Nee..san?" He queried, his voice louder than before, confusingly as he glanced at where his sister sat.

The older haiba looked away from her laptop screen and towards her younger brother. "Oh, Levochka!" She beamed with a smile.