⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

'BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE WINGS, WE LOOK FOR WAYS TO FLY

'BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE WINGS, WE LOOK FOR WAYS TO FLY.'
—Ukai Keishin

'—Ukai Keishin

┊͙˚. Day / Tuesday — Time / 1 : 53 pm

'Oh god.. here it comes..' [Y/N] thought with a paled face, "Akaashi.." Bokuto started before pointing at him, "Don't send me tosses anymore!"

'Oh god..' the fukurodni members thought, 'Bokuto is in his..'

'Emo mode.'
[Y/N] and the fukurodni's members had the same thought in their head.

But no matter what, fukurodni continued playing on like nothing happened and managed to build a tie between karasuno and them.

Akaashi performed a setter dump, ticking off kageyama and tsukishima. [Y/N] wasn't surprised when she knew that fukurodni had gotten used to bokuto's emo mode that's why they seemed so normal with it.

"So it's not Bokuto leading the team.."
"It's the team leading Bokuto-san.." [Y/N] continued coach ukai's sentence. He glanced at her before smiling and glanced back at the court.

Since karasuno must've found out what kind of guy Bokuto is, they've lowered their guard from the ace which was a big mistake.

[Y/N] caught akaashi glancing at Bokuto before tossing him the ball, Bokuto spiked the ball past tsukishima and kageyama.

"Nice kill Bokuto-san!"

"That was so cool!"

"Awesome!"

His team immediately started to shower him with compliments, bringing him back to his standard energetic state.