⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

'LITTLE BY LITTLE, WHAT YOU'VE BEGUN WILL NATURALLY BECOME IMPORTANT TO YOU

'LITTLE BY LITTLE, WHAT YOU'VE BEGUN WILL NATURALLY BECOME IMPORTANT TO YOU. WHAT YOU NEED AT THE START IS A LITTLE BIT CURIOSITY.'— Kiyoko shimizu

'— Kiyoko shimizu

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 9: 30 am

[Y/N]'s gaze was fixated on the clock, she waited for the bell to go off. Blocking out the teacher's explanation and words—only focusing on the clock.

There it was;

'Brrrring!'

[Y/N] quickly stood up and gathered her belongings, she bolted out of her class and made her way to the stairs.

She reached the floor where the third years students are located, she walked down the hallway before spotting the familiar ravenette female with three familiar males.

"Kiyoko-san!" She called as she bolted towards the ravenette. Kiyoko turned around and was attacked by a hug from the [H/C] headed.

"[Y/N]-chan. What's wrong?" Kiyoko questioned while tilting her head. "O-Oh I ju-just wanted to-to tel-tell you that we.." She stopped to pant.

"Yeah?"
"Yeah! After practice wait for me in front of the gym. M'kay?" The other three third year looked at both of their managers confusingly.

"What do-"
"Oh. Sure okay." Kiyoko nodded with a small smile, "Great! See ya at practice Kiyoko-san!" She said before bolting away from them.

'She didn't even acknowledge us.'
The three third years thought.

Kiyoko smiled softly, 'I wonder what you have in mind [Y/N]-chan.'

"Goodbye guys!" Daichi waved to the members before parting ways.m. While Kiyoko stood in front of the gym waiting for the [H/C] headed.