⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

'THE FACT THAT HE'S DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY END UP BEING HIS STRENGTH

'THE FACT THAT HE'S DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY END UP BEING HIS STRENGTH.'—Takashi Utsui

'—Takashi Utsui

┊͙˚. Day / Monday — Time / 11 : 45 pm (In Russia)

"Kenma are you sure you won't go to bed?" [Y/N]'s question was followed by a chuckle, her gaze fixated on the online game that she played on the Nintendo that kenma handed her.

Before he cousin answer, Kenma yawned, "No..Nope I'm good.. only a couple of minutes left until it's New Years for you." Kenma responded, hitting [Y/N]'s character in the game.

"Hey!" [Y/N] exclaimed, earning a soft snicker from the pudding haired male. "Don't you have school tomorrow Kenma?"

"As if it's the first time I stayed up during weekdays.." Kenma stretched his body, a groan of satisfaction was heard after he felt his bones crack.

[Y/N] shook her head at his response. "Six hours ago, i had a video chat with the others after their New Years." Kenma hummed at her words.

"Well I'm going to wish you a happy new year as soon as it hits twelve am in Russia." Another yawn managed to escape his lips.

"Kenma~.."
"Shh.. only a couple of minutes left. Focus on the game." The cat cut off the [H/C] haired female. She could only sigh and glance at the time.

'11 : 53 pm'

Only seven minutes left.

"No fair!" [Y/N] groaned, losing to Kenma after entering a different game.

'11 : 55 pm'

"That's not how you do that, you press y to activate that move." Kenma instructed, pointing at his own controller.