⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

'TODAY MIGHT BE THE CHANCE TO GRASP THE CHANCE TO LET YOUR TALENT BLOOM

'TODAY MIGHT BE THE CHANCE TO GRASP THE CHANCE TO LET YOUR TALENT BLOOM. MAYBE TOMORROW, THE DAY AFTER, OR NEXT  YEAR... MAYBE EVEN WHEN YOU'RE THIRTY. I'M NOT SURE IF PHYSIQUE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT, BUT IF YOU THINK THAT IT WILL NEVER COME, IT PROBABLY WOULD NEVER WILL.'
—Oikawa Tooru

'—Oikawa Tooru

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 10 : 30 am

"Here." [Y/N] handed Daichi a water bottle making him respond with a 'thank you' before opening the lid of the water bottle and drinking from it.

[Y/N] noticed daichi's eyes set behind her. Curious, she turned around to where he was looking at—only to see both famous Tokyo teams playing against each other.

The owls vs the cats.

Kuroo smirked once he felt [E/C] eyes stare at him, "Kenma!" He called as he jumped towards the net before Kenma tossed him the ball.

Tossing the ball at the perfect time and place, kuroo spiked it successfully—gaining a point for their team.

Kuroo smirked before glancing at the [H/C] headed and sending her a wink, [Y/N] giggled at the older male's actions before giving him a thumbs up while mouthing 'Nice kill'

Kuroo smirked before giving Kenma a high-five, it took Bokuto a while to realize what happened before smirking at the bed headed cat.

"Kuroo you sly cat.." Bokuto stated, "I'll make sure.." he started before pointing at himself, "To get a compliment!" Then he pointed at [Y/N] without looking at her and exclaimed, "From her!"

Bokuto was fired up and ready to win, kuroo noticed before chuckling. "It's on, owl bastard.." kuroo said before licking his lips.

'Oh god..' [Y/N] thought while sweat dropping, 'they're both fired up..'

"There's no way Bokuto is going to be in his emo mode if [L/N]-chan is watching." Konoha stated making akaashi nod, 'Let's win... to get a compliment from her..'