⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

'KING OF COURT? DON'T CALL ME THAT

'KING OF COURT? DON'T CALL ME THAT. THE FRESHMAN SETTER KAGEYAMA TOBIO. I HATE INTENSE GUYS LIKE THEM.'
—Tsukishima Kei

'—Tsukishima Kei

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 3 : 40 pm

The game continues and both teams from both sides were pushing forward and not backing down.

Karasuno are so close to winning! Just one point!

Kakugawa's setter tosses the ball to hyakuzawa, karasuno's front line—Daichi, Hinata,Tanaka, jumped to block the male.

They used soft block and luckily managed to get a one-touch. Asahi gazed at the ball before saving it—giving it to Tanaka.

Tanaka sends the ball to hinata. Hyakuzawa believed hinata was cornered due to not being able to perform the minus tempo attack that he and kageyama were executing throughout the match.

But they were proven wrong. Hinata spiked the ball before it made contact with hyakuzawa's hand.

However, the ball bounced out of his hands and was sent out of bounds—making karasuno the winners of the match.

[Y/N] gasped slightly as Yachi cheered, "Nice kill shoyo-chan!!" [Y/N] exclaimed happily with a smile. "They did it!" Yachi exclaimed next to the female.

A sigh escaped [Y/N]'s lips, relieved that they won two matches easily. Yamaguchi's gaze landed on the [H/C] haired female in the stands.

He looked at his hands before clenching them.

[Y/N] noticed Kiyoko leaving the court, she tilted her head before shrugging slightly.
'Probably doing some checking on possibly forgotten items.' She thought.