⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

'THE LAST ONES STANDING ARE THE VICTORS

'THE LAST ONES STANDING ARE THE VICTORS. ONLY THE STRONGEST. IF YOU WANT TO BE THE LAST ONE STANDING BECOME STRONG.'
—Kageyama Tobio

'—Kageyama Tobio

┊͙˚. Day / Tuesday — Time / 5 : 30 pm

"So we'll be playing against the king and shrimpy huh?" The blonde remarked before throwing an insult at the two with a smirk displaying on his face, "Nice one Tsukii." The male behind him stated,

'Tsukii? Is that his name? Perhaps a nickname..'
[Y/N] thought as she blocked out the conversation; which was full of the blonde male called 'Tsukii ' throwing insults about the orange male's height and Kageyama's 'King' nickname.

[Y/N] studied both males, 'Tsukii' had blonde hair and golden-brown eyes with glasses—not to mention he's very tall he looks around 180 or something. While the male behind him had dark grayish-green hair with freckles on his face, which made him look adorable.

"Take a picture it'll last enough princess." She was snapped out of thought as she looked at the person who commented, none other than 'Tsukii' himself, a smirk was tugging on his lips.

'Does that smirk never change?'
[Y/N] thought while rolling her eyes, "Haha very funny." She sarcastically responded.

"How come you're so tall?"
"Tsukii is one eighty-six! He'll soon enter one ninety!" The freckled boy stated with a smile,

(Sorry if it's wrong, It's been a while since I've seen the first season!)

"Shut up Yamaguchi."
"Gomen Tsukii!" 'Yamaguchi' stated,

'Salty much?'
[Y/N] thought about 'Tsukii', 'but Yamaguchi is adorable..' [Y/N] thought about the freckled boy.

"We will win!" The orange haired, who still [Y/N] didn't know what his name was, stated. "Fine. If this game is too important for you both, I'll just go easy on you~" 'Tsukii' teased.