⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

'EFFORTS ARE BETTER THAN WORDS

'EFFORTS ARE BETTER THAN WORDS.'

┊͙˚

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday — Time / 4 : 45 pm (In Russia)

"Hmm?~ is that so?" [Y/N] nodded, hugging her knees as she sat down on the steps, gazing at the ocean in front of her and her cousin.

[C/N] glanced at their younger cousin before back at the continuous waves. A sigh leaving their lips, breaking the silence.

"I called it." [Y/N]'s eyes widened in shock, did she look that uneasy living here in Russia? She thought.

It's been two months since she moved to the current country and sad to say that she still feels like an alien.

She breathed out a chuckle, "Was it that obvious?" She asked. "Mhm." [C/N] nodded, a smile climbing up their lips.

"When are you planning to tell your mother?" The older [L/N] queried. She stiffened at the thought, "I don't know. I'm afraid to do so."

She couldn't help it. Every time she walked up to her mother regarding that matter, her heart starts pounding immensely and her body starts to shake, to the point [C/N] mistook her for having a panic attack.

"Why?"
"What if she gets mad?" [C/N] rose a brow, "What if she gets mad?" They repeated shrugging.

"[Y/N] you turned eighteen a week ago, your friends got together and had a video call party with you to celebrate it. Plus, you're an adult now. You need to be independent." [C/N] spoke in a serious manner.

"Your mother is happy here, but are you? By the looks of it, you're not. Your true happiness is not here, it's in Japan." They added, gazing down at the sitting female.