⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

'I CAN'T DO FANCY PLAYS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU GUYS A SOLID FOUNDATION

'I CAN'T DO FANCY PLAYS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU GUYS A SOLID FOUNDATION.'
—Daichi Sawamura

'—Daichi Sawamura

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday — Time / 5 : 15 pm

[Y/N] and kiyoko walked out of the gym together after practice and spotted yachi outside waiting, "I'll walk with you girls home after I change okay?" Kiyoko said as both yachi and [Y/N] nodded in agreement.

"So yachi-chan, how was practice today?" [Y/N] asked the blonde female, "It was really good! All of the boys are so talented and great at what they're doing! I can definitely see the team's charm." Yachi said with a smile making the older one smile in return.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it yachi-chan." [Y/N] said before silence took over the two. "Ano.." Yachi started gaining [Y/N]'s attention.

"Yo-You can just call m-me hitoka." Yachi said with a small blush across her cheeks. [Y/N] smiled before nodding; "Hai hitoka-chan." She said while patting her head.

"The team might not have a bus for going to Tokyo." Both of the girls's attention was stolen by Takeda. "We might have to rent a bus but that's a problem as well because the club is low on funds."

[Y/N] pouted slightly before shaking her head, "I'm sure they'll find a way." Yachi agreed with a nod, "YACHI-SAN! [Y/N]-SAN!!" Both girls heard the familiar voice of the short orange headed male.

Once he reached both of the girls he immediately queried the blonde haired one, "Yachi-san, did you decide to become our manager yet?" Yachi was taken aback and before she could answer—two second years piped in out of nowhere.

"You have no choice but to join our team, both of our managers looked very happy when you were here. Also they talk a lot more, especially Kiyoko-san. So-"

"You two quit it!" Daichi bonked tanaka's and nishinoya's head to stop talking, "Sorry about their behavior Yachi-chan." Sugawara apologized making [Y/N] giggle and Yachi stiffen.

"N-No it's ok-okay! I'm sure they di-didn't mean any harm! I'm actually glad to be recruited by Kiyoko-san and [Y/N]-san." Yachi said with a smile.