⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

'IF YOU WANT TO BE THE LAST ONE STANDING, BECOME STRONG'—Kageyama Tobio

—Kageyama Tobio

'IF YOU WANT TO BE THE LAST ONE STANDING, BECOME STRONG'—Kageyama Tobio

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 3 : 20 pm

The whistle went off before the game started, tsukishima took a deep breath before serving the ball.

The ball was received by kakugawa and tossed to the tall male, hyakuzawa.

Hinata, Kageyama, and Tanaka gathered together before jumping simultaneously. However, due to how tall hyakuzawa, he managed to land a spike above the block made by the three and earn a point for his team.

"Don't mind!" Daichi reassured the three and was received with a 'hai!'.

The match resumed, Tanaka sent the last hit to hinata to spike. Hinata observed hyakuzawa, 'I'll get blocked if I spiked the ball.' He thought before using a feint.

Sadly it failed. With the help of his height, hyakuzawa managed easily block the feint and made it land on karasuno's court—earning his team a point again.

Ukai thought and sympathized with the karasuno members for going up against someone as tall as hyakuzawa.

[Y/N]'s hands were clasped together while her [E/C] orbs fixated on court. Ukai glanced at the [H/C] haired female before chuckling slightly.

"Even if karasuno is at a disadvantage when it comes to height and power, there are still other ways that they can fight back." Ukai said after glancing back at the court—earning the other's attention.

[Y/N] glanced at the male before back at the court, she smiled slightly.

'Humans have no wings. So they search ways to fly huh?' She thought before a wave of relief washed over her—making her loosen up a bit.