⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

'IT'S NO FUN IF YOU DON'T TRY OTHER OPTIONS ONCE YOU KNOW THEY EXIST

'IT'S NO FUN IF YOU DON'T TRY OTHER OPTIONS ONCE YOU KNOW THEY EXIST.'— Nishinoya Yu

'— Nishinoya Yu

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday — Time / 7 : 55 am

"And that's how you receive." Nishinoya finished explaining to both of the first years; hinata and tsukishima.

"Did you get it?" Nishinoya asked as both of them tilted their heads in confusion making
[Y/N] giggle a bit.

'Cute, I think they don't get noya-kun's instructions.'
[Y/N] thought.

"Who's Asahi, nishinoya-senpai?" Hinata asked, out of blue, "Asahi is karasuno's ace, well was.." Nishinoya mumbled the last bit that only [Y/N] caught it.

[Y/N] clenched her fist,

'He will be back, I'll bring him back, the team will be completed!'
[Y/N] determined internally with a small smile on her face, 'the team will be one again!'

"Uhh you okay?" Tanaka questioned looking at their manager with a confused look, who was grinning from ear-to-ear. "Yeah! I'm fine!" [Y/N] exclaimed with a smile, reassuring that she is fine.

"I-I..I want to be the ace!" Hinata exclaimed as nishinoya's eyes widened before smiling, "Thats the spirit!" Nishinoya encouraged.

"But~ an ace does sound cooler than a libero and a setter," Nishinoya started, "But in a match, what's more awesome than a good spike is a good receive." [Y/N] continued as nishinoya smiled and nodded, "Exactly!" Nishinoya pointed at [Y/N].

"What's your position?" Nishinoya questioned the slightly taller male, "I'm a decoy." Hinata admits, "That's cool! Don't be depressed about it, being a decoy is more amazing than you know." Nishinoya encouraged.