Chapter 29 - O2L toothbrush

YouTube: Crawford Collins
Surprising My Roommates With *Dream* Christmas gifts (C4 house)

For this video, Crawford was buying everyone in the house a Christmas gift. He wanted to go all out for his roommates, but you know, with a little twist.

He was of course going to get an expensive gift for them, but he first had to give them the 'gag' gift.

Melanie was the last one to get a gift from Crawford. She was just in her room editing a video she did with Jc. She wasn't expecting anything to happen until Nezza walked into her room with a camera.

Melanie smiles up at her, "hey what's going on?"

Nezza just stood quiet and you could tell she was trying to hold in a laugh. Then, Melanie's door opens abruptly and walks in Crawford. He had a mischievous gin on his face, "yo Mel! What are you doing!?"

Melanie looked at the camera and then back at Crawford, "just editing a video. What's going on?"

"Well since I'm leaving for Canada early, I decided to give you and the roommates your Christmas gifts now"

Crawford hands over two wrapped gifts to Melanie. One was bigger than the other. She smiles, "aw thanks Crawford. Imma open the small one first" she starts to unwrap it.

"Guys, look at that clean wrapping on that gift. If you need someone to wrap your presents, call me up" Crawford said to the camera.

"Yea you did a good job" Melanie said sarcastically. She finished unwrapping the gift and when she saw it, she burst into laughter. It was an electric tooth brush with a picture of O2L on it and there was a '♡' around Jc's face.

"This gives me very much 2014 vibes but why is there a heart around Jc's face?" Melanie asked.

"I don't know you tell me" Crawford said. Melanie playfully rolls her eyes, "nah I'm just playing. I thought it would've been funny"

"It's a cute gift though. Thank you Crawford" Melanie said and then starts to unwrap the other gift. This was a pack of boxers that Crawford got from Walmart, "oooo fancy. I see you Crawford trying to humble me" Melanie said and this caused Nezza to laugh, "to be honest I would wear these to bed. They look comfy"

"Wait they kinda do" Nezza said, "girl you sharin'"

"Of course!"

Crawford looks at the camera, "I didn't think she would like it guys. Both Mel and Will liked their gag gift"

"Gag what?" Melanie asked confused. Crawford laughs and leaves her room. Melanie looks at Nezza, "he's acting so mischievous. This man I swear"

Nezza knew what was going on, but she obviously couldn't tell her best friend what her boyfriend was planning for his roommates, "alright I actually got you a way better gift than that. Those other gifts were just a prank, but you can keep them if you want"

"Umm" Melanie looks at the gag gifts, "yea I'll keep them" Crawford hands over Melanie's really gift what was all wrapped in different wrapping paper. She unwraps the gift and this gift made her day. Crawford got her a live video in a picture that was at her song release party. It showed Melanie popping open a champagne and in the the background everyone was cheering, "awww this is such a sweet gift. Thank you Crawford" Melanie stands up and gives him a hug. Then she hugs Nezza.

"Yea I helped him with that one. He didn't know what to get you"

"Well thank you both for the gift! This is so cool. How is putting a video in a picture possible"

"I honestly don't know, Nezza found the website" Crawford says and lets out a chuckle.

Then, Jc walks into the room, "Jc, look what Crawford got me!" Melanie said, showing the live picture to Jc. He smiles and gently takes it from Melanie too look at he. He's the one who took the video and it made him smile seeing how happy Melanie was at that very moment.

"That's cute" Jc handing it back to her.

"Nah look at this gag gift" Nezza said, showing Jc the tooth brush with the O2L picture on it.

"Aw it has a heart on my face. See Melanie has a soft spot for me guys" Jc said to the camera.

"If that helps your ego Jc but thanks again Crawford for the Christmas gift. I'm gonna be using them"

"You see that, she's gonna use the toothbrush and think about me"

"Bye Jc, you play too much" Melanie said rolling her eyes.

"We gotta get Tara one of these" Nezza said, showing the camera the custom toothbrush.

Everyone started laughing, "alright guys thank you for watching this video. Hit that subscribe button to be notified when I upload. Hope y'all have an amazing day"

"Comment down below what was the best gift" Jc said.

"Yea comment down below what you guys would've wanted. But yea, I appreciate you guys and see y'all next time" Crawford says and then, his video ends.

A/N: I have no comment today😂