Chapter 36 - no mistakes

|Melanie|

|Melanie|

I knew it was morning from the bright sunny hitting my face, however, I still managed to keep my eyes closed. My head was pounding and I feel like if I were to open my eyes my headache would only worsen.

I felt someone's arm tighten around my waist and it caused me to freeze. Who the hell was sleeping right next to me? Oh God, did I sleep with someone last night!? I can't even remember what happened. The last thing I remember was getting a dog.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and I was staring at a window and white desk. I look towards the ground and my eyes caught a yellow smiley face carpet. My eyes widen as I realized I was in Jc's room and sitting on his couch was my dress from last night.

No, I can't be naked under these covers. I probably have some pjs on. Yeah, I probably do. I shouldn't think so negatively.

As if on cue, the person next to me starts to rub my stomach and hip and then it stops. Okay, when I check to see if I'm cloth-less, I'll see the persons arm and I'll probably know who the guy is next to me. Slowly, I start to lift up the white covers and all I see is my naked body wrapped in Jc's arms.

"Oh shit!" I shouted and since I got so scared, I fell out the bed.

Jc wakes up, "what the-" as I'm laying on the floor, he starts to sit up and rub his eyes, "are you okay? Why are you on the floor?" He said in a raspy voice. I start to freak out and I was about to stand up but I realized I was still naked.

"Don't look at me!"

"Why?"

Is he dumb? Before I stand up, I grabbed a thin blanket off his bed and wrapped it around me. Then I stood up, "do you know what happened last night?!"

He starts to shake his head but I think once he realized why I wrapped myself in a blanket, his eyes widen. He slowly lifts up his covers to check himself and once he realized, he quickly dropped the covers, "okay let's not panic-"

"I'm already panicking!" I whisper shout. I walk towards the couch where my dress was. In the corner of my eyes, Jc stands up from his bed and I quickly turn around so I wouldn't see him.

"You're acting like you didn't see it last night!" He whisper shouted back.

I rolled my eyes, "can you just put something on and face the other way so I can get dressed"

He lets out a sigh, "okay, I'm not looking" I looked over my shoulder and saw he was in fact facing the wall and now had on black sweat pants. I dropped the sheet to the ground and put my dress back on. I did a quick not in the back and fixed my straps.

"You can turn around now" I said, crossing my arms across my chest. I honestly felt so disgusted with myself. One because I felt so sticky from the sweat on my body and make up on my face and two, because of what I've done- well what Jc and I have done. What if anyone from the party saw us come up here together or Chelsey found out?