Chapter 42 - my valentine

Instagram: melaniegarcia

Liked by babynezza, crawfordcollins, and 1,633,900 others

melaniegarcia: who wants to be my Valentine?

Comments

babynezza: MEEEEEE
crawfordcollins: hey!
melaniegarcia: awkward...

chelseyamora: I already booked our dinner reservation!
melaniegarcia: free dinner... I'm on my way
😁

taylorquinn: not me
melaniegarcia: 😐
taylorquinn: jk jk I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

williamhadaddin: girls day but you just paint my nails
melaniegarcia: deal!

asherjohnson: can I be your valentine?
melaniegarcia: no
asherjohnson: worth a shot

dylstatham: me and I promise to take you dancing
melaniegarcia: I do love dancing

user1: Mel is pulling people left and right

user2: her whole friend group want her😭
melaniegarcia: right like there's plenty of
me to go around!

user3: bye Asher's comment💀
user4: she let him down so fast

-----------

iMessage: Thee Jc Caylen

3:02 PM

Thee Jc Caylen
All those people in your comments when I'm the real valentine

Mel
Says who?

Thee Jc Caylen
Me

Mel
Ik I'm just kidding! Thanks for the bear and necklace

Thee Jc Caylen
Anything for my girl

Mel
Please🥴

imma give you your gift later😉

Thee Jc Caylen
WHAT IS IT

IS IT... THAT

Mel
Eww no! I got you a new keyboard and other stuff that are a surprise

Thee Jc Caylen
LMFAO

I'm just messing with you 😂

Mel
Yea right

Thee Jc Caylen
😳

Anyways where even are you?

Mel
I'm helping Nezza set up for Crawford. Don't tell him!

Thee Jc Caylen
I won't 😅

Text me when you're on your way

3:29 PM

Thee Jc Caylen
ARE YOU ALMOST DONE DAMN

Mel
I forgot how impatient you are 🙄

On my way x

-----------

Walking into the C4 House, Melanie had a brown bag in her hands. It had Jc's gift in it and she was super excited to give it to him. Plus, she hasn't had a Valentine's in a long time and to finally have one and to be able to give them a gift had Melanie smiling from ear to ear. She closed the door and notice that the other boys weren't home. She was about to walk up the stair to look for her boyfriend when she got a text.

Thee Jc Caylen
Come to your room x

Melanie wondered what this man was plotting and it was honestly giving her butterflies. She was nervous as hell but she still had the courage to walk up the stairs to her room. Her door was closed and when she twisted the nob, she was met with a beautiful sight and she wasn't talking about Jc.

Her room was filled with white, pink, and red balloons, flower pedals on the floor and her bed, snacks on her bed, and her dog, Luna, sitting on her bed with a heart shaped chew toy. Looks like Jc also got Melanie's dog a Valentine's Day gift. She guessed that they were probably going to watch a movie or something since she saw popcorn sitting on her nightstand.

"We recently started dating and I didn't have any pictures of us and that was my original plan-" Melanie cut Jc off by hugging him. It caused Jc to stumble a little, but once he regained his footing, he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend while laughing.

"I love it!" Melanie mumbled. She was trying not to get emotional because that was the last thing she wanted to do to ruin the moment. She pulled away with a smile and showed Jc her brown bag, "I've received a bunch of gifts now it's your turn!"

Jc takes the bag from Melanie's hands and they both sat on her bed. Luna walks over to Melanie and sits on her lap. Melanie started petting her, waiting for Jc to open his gift. She hoped he liked it.

He takes out the first box and it was the keyboard she was talking about in her text message. This keyboard was different from his other one since it actually had lights in it. Jc was glad that Melanie took interest in what he does and happy that she was thoughtful enough to purchase a keyboard. He takes out another box and on it said 'Vans'. He opened it and it was light blue era vans, "I already have these." Jc said, looking at Melanie.

She gave him a look, "the ones you have are beat up and have holes in them. I thought I could get you a new pair"

Jc laughed, "thank you" he looked into the bag and saw one last gift. He took it out and it was a heart shaped box that looked like it could hold chocolate. He opened it up and when he saw what was actually inside, he laughed, "you replaced the chocolate with weed!?"

Melanie laughed, "was this too much?"

He shook his head, "no, no you're good. I just didn't expect to see it" he picked up the ball of weed, "how much was it?"

"Don't worry about it. I know you like to do it once in a while so I thought I could get you some. No big deal. Plus, it's your Valentine's Day gift so don't think about paying me back"

He placed the weed back in its slot, "you have to smoke some of this with me" he said with a smirk and put the heart shaped box and his two other gifts back in the bag.

"I don't smoke. Isn't that right Luna?" Melanie said and on command, her dog barked.

Jc shrugged, "well when you wanna try it, we can hot box in my room"

Melanie playfully rolled her eyes, kicked her shoes off, and went to lay on her bed. Luna followed her and cuddled into her chest making Melanie awe.

"Hey, step aside Luna. I want to spend time with my girl" Jc said, leaning over to them.

Luna just looked at Jc and stood where she was. Melanie laughed, "you can't kick my baby out"

"I'm not trying to kick her out. I just want her to move" Jc whispered and went to kiss Melanie but was met with a lick from her dog.

"Aww she wants a kiss" Melanie sat with with her dog in hand and put it face to face with Jc and she started licking him all over his face.

Jc grabbed Luna's new toy and threw it across the room. That caused her to squirm out of Melanie's grip and got get the toy, "you're gonna get it now" Jc said and jumped onto Melanie. All Melanie did though was laugh and wrestle with Jc.

All that ran through the couples head was that this was the best Valentine's Day ever.

A/N: lil bonus chapter :)