Chapter 4 - invisible inc

|Melanie|

I wake up from my phone going off with texts. Also, outside my room, all I hear is the boys shouting and talking. I looked at my phone and see that it was 9 in the morning, causing me to groan. I'm not really a morning person and I don't know how the guys can wake up so early and be so energetic.

I saw that I had some text from Franny, Nezza, and Chelsey in our little group chat so I opened it.

Franny
Shopping day!?

Nezza
Yesss I haven't hung out with Mel in soooo long

Franny
Ik same

Chelsey
Guys, she's still sleeping

Franny
WAKE HER UP!

Melanie
Yes😂

Nezza
MELLY

Melanie
NEZZY
Also, yes let's go shopping. We need to catch up!

Franny
Okay, me and Nezza will meet you guys at the house in 30 minutes

I put my phone down and walk over to my dresser to get dressed. I decided to wear ripped jeans, a white tank top with a red and black flannel over it, and my white era vans. My hair was going to also be in its natural curls.

I decided to put on a little bit of make up and then I heard a knock on my door.

I shout, "come in" and Jc walks in with a cup of juice and Crawford also walks in with a camera.

"What you doin'" Jc asked.

"Getting read to go to the mall"

"With who? Your boyfriend, oh wait you don't have one" jc said.

"Crawford you didn't tell him?" I said. I gave him a look telling him to go along with the joke.

"Tell me what"

"Mel and I are dating" Jc gasp and threw his drink at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK JC"

Crawford started laughing, "oh my god, that was so funny"

"We aren't actually dating why would you throw that at me! You got grape juice all over my white shoes!"

"Oh thank god. You're like my little sister and I don't trust Crawford"

"Hey!" Crawford shouted.

"You got juice all over me and I'm leaving soon! Now I have to change and take a shower!"

"I feel like the purple adds flavor to your outfit" jc said with a smirk.

I then started chasing him around the house as he screamed. I go to punch him but Brian stops me, "what's going on?"

Chelsey walks in and when she sees what's happening she looks at jc, "I told you to leave Mel alone but you don't listen"

"It's invisible inc!" Jc shouts and then laughs. He grabs a napkin and starts to wipe my shirt and it comes off.

I look at Crawford who was still holding the camera for jc's vlog, "were you in on it?" I said giving Crawford a look.

"He poured it on me too" he said letting out a laugh. I playfully shove him.

"Wow I thought we were friends" I said. Oscar comes out of his room and I realized we both had red flannels on, "omg we're twinning"

Oscar smiles and we bump hips together.

"Okay guys, Mel and I are leaving. Behave" Chelsey said.

"Yes mom" the boys say jokingly. I wave goodbye as we both walked out the house.

________

(In jc's vlog)

"Mel is a whole ass baddie. Don't mess with her" Brian said.

"She is" Crawford said with a smirk. All the boys "ooooooo" and were making jokes to Crawford.

"I'm just playing"

"Crawford's got a crush! Crawford's got a crush!" Will says with a smirk.

"Nah you can't date her! SHE IS WAY TOO GOOD FOR YOU!" Jc screams, but was obviously joking. "I feel like she wouldn't handle your bullshit"

"So true" Oscar said, "she wouldn't really handle all of our bullshit" all the boys laughed.

_______

|Melanie|

The girls and I were at this boardwalk and we had just finished shopping. We went to a bunch of stores and I just bought some cute maxi and body con dresses and baggy t-shirts. I donated half of my stuff, so I wanted a fresh new wardrobe.

We decided on getting something to eat and we saw this restaurant where you can sit outside and since it was a nice day out we did just that. First we had to get our food inside though. I ordered a chicken Cesar wrap. I'm obsessed with it, it's bad. It's like a salad in a wrap, you can't go wrong with it.

Hanging out with both Franny and Nezza made me realized I missed them so much. I met them 3 years ago from Chelsey and the four of us became so close. It's like two groups of best friends came together and it made a better friend group and I couldn't be happier.

Once we all got our food, we sat outside and started talking, "so Melanie how are you liking the C4 House?" Franny said.

"I actually like staying there. I'm glad Chelsey gave me the offer. The boys do give me a headache though" I say jokingly.

Nezza laughs, "tell me about it, I heard Jc pulled a prank on you"

I rolled my eyes, "yea he poured invisible inc on me but it's fine. I'm just surprised he didn't do it to Chelsey"

"Because he knows better" Chelsey said, taking a sip of her soda. We all laughed.

Nezza gets a text and when she looks down at her phone, she starts to blush, "oooo who are you texting?" Fanny said.

"No one, well not no one but this guy that I've been talking to"

I smiled, "omg Nezza tell us more"

"I've known him for so long and we are actually starting to get closer"

"Who is he? Do we know him?" Chelsey asked.

"I don't want to spoil anything just in case we actually never move to the next level, but guys, he is so sweet and he makes me happy"

We all awed at Nezza. I'm so happy for her. I love when my friends are happy. It makes me happy. I wonder who the boy is though. It has to be someone we don't know. Or maybe we do know. Speaking of boys, I wanted to tell them about Crawford, but then again, I was too scared to. Technically nothing was going on with us, just occasional flirting and me catching feelings. I also didn't want to take Nezza's spotlight with my boy problems. Maybe I'll tell them later on, just not now.

After the girls and I finished eating, we said our goodbyes and we all went back home.

A/N: ok this was kinda short my apologies but I just wanted y'all to get a feel on what was going on with Crawford and I'm also trying to get to the Drama you know🙃