Chapter 47 - garlic knots

|Melanie|

Christian has been asking me to do a cooking stream with him. Sadly, I didn't feel like doing anything at the moment but he's been asking me to stream with him since forever. I didn't have it in me to let him down so I agreed.

As for Christian knowing about Jc and I, he does. Everyone knows except Chelsey. Nezza and Taylor are happy for us (Taylor had a whole field day with it. All she kept saying was "I knew it!"). Franny isn't fond of all this and that's kind of why I'm in a bad mood. I don't blame her though. What I'm doing is so fucked up but I'm in so deep that it's too late to back out. I already told Jc I loved him too and I meant it. She told me she would keep it a secret from Chelsey but that if I don't tell her soon enough that she would. I never knew she would be upset with me and that's what hurts the most. I wasn't going to tell Jc either. I was scared for his reaction. We didn't even want the roommates to know but they obviously found out on their own and Will already had an assumption for me dating Asher so at least he was bound to find out about us.

I hope me hanging out with Christian will make me feel better. This would be the only highlight that happened to me this week.

I knocked on his door and when he opened it, he smiled, "hey you made it on time. I was just about to start streaming"

We both hugged and then I fully walk in to his house. In his kitchen, he had everything set up. The camera, laptop, and all the ingredients we would need.

"I'm ready whenever. What are we even making?" I asked.

Christian went to the laptop and started typing. I'm assuming he was setting up his stream. I'll be honest, every time I'm in the streams with the guys, I get very nervous. I feel like people who watch the boys judge me and I don't want to put a bad reputation on myself or the boys.

I stood behind the counter with Christian and he started his stream. People started popping in and chatting "hi" and "who's the special guest?!"

"Hey guys I hope everyone is having a good day. If you don't know who this is, this is Melanie and she is my best friend. She's usually in the C4 boys stream but I've decided to claim her into my house"

I looked a Christian weirdly, "what's your house called?"

"The Seavey Suite" he said smirking.

I looked at the stream and started reading the chat and they were saying that's a horrible name, "yea they don't agree with you. Anyway, chat don't ask me what we're making because he hasn't told me shit" I started leaning on the counter.

"Alright I decided since we- well I'm always making desserts with people, I wanted to try and do garlic knots"

I nodded my head, "yay let's get started!"

Christian then bends down and takes out bread rolls and I was confused. I thought the point of all this was to do it from scratch, "I thought we were gonna make the dough? Why do you have bread rolls?"

"I found out we would have to leave the dough to refrigerate for 24 hours and shit. It looked like a very long process and I know you're very impatient. We can just make the garlic sauce from scratch. Don't worry"

I just shrugged, knowing that I was very impatient. However I would've came by his house yesterday to help with the dough. At least he thought ahead of time and we didn't just find out about it now. I go to the sink and wash my hands. Once I was done, I go back to my spot and start to take out the bread rolls since I was curious.

"So first, we are going to cut them so that they can be...knots. So just use this circle cutter to cut them" he passed it to me and I took it, "and people at home, you guys can do this with us"

"Don't look at me though I'm horrible with cooking"

Then a text to speech went off, "this is Melanie's stream now, who's christian?"

Christian looked at his laptop with a playful annoyed look, "haha you guys are so funny"

"Christian I love your chat. Their jokes are more funnier than yours" I said as I cut a bread into a smaller circle.

"Wait I actually have a joke though. Can I say it?" He pleaded with a pout. I let out a playfully sigh and nod my head, "why did the guitar teacher get arrested?"

"Why?"

Christian smirks and then looks at his chat, "for fingering a minor"

I made a disgusted look and scream out "ewwww!" I shouldn't be surprised by his jokes, they are usually dirty or just not funny. I do give him A for effort though. I looked at his chat and it was filled with people telling him to stop making those jokes but in a sarcastic way. I feel like Christian's jokes give his stream a little spice. "Where do you get these jokes from?"

"A comedian never reveals his secrets"

A couple minutes later, Christian and I finally finished cutting the bread into circles. We didn't do a lot but we did enough for me to bring some home and to stay with Christian.

Christian cleans his hands with a rag and then takes out a bowl, "now we are going to make the garlic sauce"

"Melanie who is your favorite camboy?"

My eyes widen and I let out a laugh, "guys if I say who it is, I'll never here the end of it"

"Guys it's me, she's just too scared to admit it"

"I love all of the boys. I'm great friends with all of them" i said as I watch Christian pour in the ingredients for the garlic sauce. I would help but like I said, I'm horrible with cooking. I'll just help him spread it on the bread.

"One day Melanie won't be afraid to say it anymore"

"Christian I love all you guys I don't have a favorite!" I shout playfully.

He gives me a look and I just laugh, "keep mixing that sauce up Chef Seavey"

He scoffs, "and what are you doing?"

"I'll spread it in the bread when your done. I'm talking to chat"

And that's what I did. As Christian was making the sauce I was answering questions that Christian's chat were asking me. I would also read questions that they had for Christian. There were some really rude and inappropriate questions too but I just chose to ignore them.

Once Christian finished the sauce, we bother spread it on the bread and popped it in the oven.

"Alright since it's gonna take a while to bake, I bought these," from under his counter, he took out a tray of fresh garlic knots.

"What the- how long were those under there?" He shrugs, ", then there was really no point in making those"

"Yes there was," he placed the tray on the counter, "I got to spend time with my best friend"

"Aww guys this is the only time he's nice to me" I gave him a hug and then I go to grab the garlic knots that were hidden. When I took a bite, my eyes widen, "OMG these are so good and fresh! Where did you buy them?"

"Some Italian restaurant"

I nodded my head while finishing the bread. Christian also finished the bread and nodded in approval that it was good.

"Well we are going to end stream and Melanie will post the results on her Instagram. Also subscribe to her YouTube she's not really a streamer"

"Ooo is Danny on, lets raid him" I said, leaning to the laptop. He was in fact live and I first asked Christian if it was fine to raid him and he said yes, "alright Christian's chat it was lovely being here and thank you for being so welcoming. And thanks Christian for teaching me how to cook"

"You weren't even paying attention but I'm glad you stopped by" Christian said, laughing.

"Alright guys we're raiding Danny and make sure to tell him I said hi and that I'm sending him garlic knots!"

A/N: does anyone own Tïxxo clothing???