Chapter 37 - nice and sweet

YouTube: Melanie Garcia
Come Bake w/ Me And KNJ

"Hey guys, I'm back with another video and I decided do some baking with my friends" Melanie says, smiling at her camera. She was filming in the kitchen and the camera was on the counter.

"Okay so joining me in my video is-" Melanie was cut off bye something falling in the background. Melanie's eyes widen as she sees Kian dropped a water bottle and it spilled all over the counter. Jc shouted "OOHHHHS" and Melanie just laughed and handed them a paper towel roll. Once it was cleaned up, she continued, "as I was saying, joining me is Kian and Jc!"

As Melanie said their names, they came into the frame. When Jc came in, he looked at Melanie with a smirk and stood right next to her and Kian stood on her other side. She tried to hold in a smile, but Jc knew he had an affect on her already. It has already been a week since the incident that happened and still, no one knows. The two were able to hide the situation and hopefully continue to.

Melanie knew this video would get messy considering her two friends always wanted to mess around so she wore ripped mom jeans, a white tank top crop top, and her dirty white vans. Her hair was also in two French braids, "I love baking so I thought I should include my two friends to make something" Melanie says as she put her arm around them.

Playfully, Jc tickled her side and it caused her to bump into Kian, "Jc!"

"Don't start bumping into me. We have plenty of room in here!" Kian shouted.

"Wait, what are we making anyway?" Jc asked.

Melanie pulls out a box, "we are making confetti cupcakes!"

"Ooo, okay imma get the bowl and cupcake holder" Kian said and started looking for it. Once he found the bowl he threw it on the counter, scaring Melanie.

She rolled her eyes and just opened the bag of dry cupcake batter. She poured it into the bowl, "okay so we need 3 eggs..." she looks at Jc, "can you get it for me?"

"Yea hold on" Jc goes over to the fridge and takes them out. Then, he walked back over to Melanie.

"You can crack them in the bowl. I'm gonna get the water" Melanie grabs the measuring cup and fills it up to the correct amount. When she came back she saw Kian was just leaning on the counter and messing with Jc.

"Who cracks eggs like that?" Kian said while laughing.

"Kian! You're not even doing anything!"

"Kian, why don't you get the oil so we can pour that in too" Melanie said, then she looked at the camera, "we are pouring in all the ingredients to the dry cupcake batter"

Melanie was about to pour in the water but then she thought she should mess with Jc. She dipped her fingers into the water and splashed some in his face. He quickly turned his face away, but he still got water in his face, "what the hell!"

Melanie just started laughing but then Jc threw an egg shell at her but she just continued to laugh, "Jc, stop making a mess!"

"I'm not even doing anything. I'm just protecting myself!"

Before Melanie could say anything, Kian walks over with a small amount of oil and pours it into the bowl, "okay, now we have to mix it-"

"I'll do it!" Kian and Jc shout at the same time.

"Bitch, I want to do it" Jc said.

"If you guys are going to argue about it, I'll just mix it" Melanie said.

"But mixing the batter is the fun part. The rest is boring" Kian said.

Melanie decided to just ignore the boys and start mixing it. Behind her, Jc and Kian were playing around and throwing around a wet paper towel. Kian then decided to throw it on Melanie's head and it caused her to gasp in shock.