Chapter 57 - knock out

|Jc|

Thee Jc Caylen
Bought my ticket! See you in 2 days ❤️

Mel
OMG CANT WAIT!!!

I tried getting a flight for tonight but a lot of stuff was happening in the house today. Will and Dylan were filming this huge event in the house and I forgot I made a promise to help out.

"Stop texting Mel and pick up a box or two" Oscar said with a smirk, walking past me.

"I wasn't even texting her" I lied, picking up a box and taking it to the pool area.

"Ha! Did you guys hear that," Oscar runs to the backyard where the rest of the boys were, "Jc said he's not texting Melanie which we all know is a lie"

Everyone laughed and I playfully rolled my eyes, "I was just seeing what she was doin'"

"Bro you're so whipped it's fucking hilarious" Kian said.

"I didn't know it was bad to show affection for a girl you love"

"It's not" Brian said.

"It's just very cringy and corny" Crawford said causing everyone to laugh but me.

"I don't know why you're talking. Your girl is over the house everyday and sleeping over. She practically lives here. She just doesn't clean or pay rent along with Dylan"

"Hey don't bring me into this. I only stay for sleep overs" he said as he was setting up a camera on a stand.

"Sleep overs last a day not a week"

"Anyway," Kian said, "how is Mel after everything that happened?"

"She just feels like all this is her fault and she's just really upset with the whole situation"

"What Chelsey did was out of pocket especially to cause a scene on our last day at the camp. She's lucky she was even invited"

"Alright lets not start this. Chelsey is still a friend of mine and I don't need you boys shit talking her" Brian said, giving us all a glare. "Both girls have to deal with this issue and I'm personally mad at you" Brian's finger goes to me.

"Why me? I ain't do shit"

"You did enough to cause two good friends to have it out for each other now. I don't know why y'all date in the friend group"

"Brian you said you supported us" here I am again feeling conflicted. I understand where Brian is coming from but I hope he also realizes that Chelsey is way more at fault for all this unnecessary drama she started. Plus, if Brian supported us, why is he now trying to switch sides?

"I supported you guys because I thought everyone knew including Chelsey. She should've been the first person you told"

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to ask permission to date someone"

"Alright enough. This is what we need to avoid" Oscar said.

"Can one of you's pass me the go-pro?" Will said.

Brian then grabs it and walks over to him but not after rolling his eyes at me. I just let out a sigh while scratching the back of my neck, "don't mind Brian, he's just mad about the whole situation. It's like history repeating itself" Kian mumbled to me.

"I understand that but it's frustrating trying to defend Melanie and I's side-" I said but then stopped myself from going forward, "you know where Asher lives right?"

"Yea, you need his address" Kian said.

"Yea I need to talk to him about something"

Even though Kian gave me a weird look while sending me the address, I couldn't really care. I don't know why but every time someone speaks of this situation, I don't only think of Chelsey but also Asher's dumbass. The thought of him possibly still loving Melanie pisses me off so much.

---------

"Would you like anything to drink? I don't have much. I didn't know anyone would be coming over" Asher said, letting out a quiet chuckle. When he did that, smoke left his mouth and then he placed his cigarette back in his mouth to inhale more.

"I'm fine" I mumbled, stuffing my hands into my jacket.

He shrugged and walked past me to sit in a high chair that was against the wall in his living room. He lived in a normal sized studio all by himself and it was a little messy but not bad. I can't judge, my room tends to get messy but thankfully Melanie always offers to help me clean it. She's a very organized and neat person. It just makes me wonder if she did the same to Asher and that shit again caused my blood to boil and put my mind back on track as to why I came here in the first place.

"Asher stop bullshitting me?"

He looked at me weird, "what are you talking about?" He puts out his cigarette in the ash tray that was on the window seal.

I walked up to him, "what was Chelsey talking about at the camp site?"

"Oh come on! You believe in that bullshit lie she said!"

"Why would Chelsey say you are in love with Melanie? She wouldn't lie I know her"

He let out a dry chuckle, "everyone knows her Jc, the difference between you two is that y'all shared romance and intimacy"

"Bro you're this close to getting knocked out"

"Awww is Jc mad? See you can't handle the truth so it's better not to tell you" He gets up from his chair and starts walking away, "see yourself out. Fucking pissing me off"

"So you do love Melanie!?"

"I guess I do! Shit I can't help how I feel! There, you know the truth now leave me the fuck alone"

"Nah because I'm not gonna "leave you the fuck alone". How is that fair to me? Huh!? Mel let you be friends with her for Christ sake"

"Hey if you don't trust her just say that" Asher said with a smirk.

"No I trust her. I just don't trust dickheads like you"

Asher came closer to me, "trust me, if I wanted to be with Melanie, I would've been got into her pants. Since I actually have respect for her though, I didn't. I don't give a fuck who you are and you never stood in my way. I can change to be her dream guy in a matter of seconds but I chose against it because of, like I said, respect. You just popped in at the right time" he nudged past me but then said one last thing, "she probably always talks about me and you just hate it don't you?"

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the smell of nicotine in here or maybe my anger issues have became worse, but I punched Asher right in the face. When he fell to the ground, he groaned and held his nose. On the floor, I saw blood dripping and my eyes widen.

"What the fuck Jc!" He screams, standing up. Not expecting anything in return, he punch's me back and grabs me by my shirt. He leads me outside of his apartment and tosses me out. I stumbled a little and I was about to curse him out but he slams the door in my face, "at the end of the day Melanie picked you and if you ever wonder why it's because she likes soft guys like you dumbass. That's why she's not coming for me. I won't talk to her ever again just you and your crazy friends leave me the fuck alone!"