Chapter 3 - who knows me better?

Bedroom^

Bedroom^

|Melanie|

"Omg I feel so weird, I never did a collab with a bunch of people" I said, looking at the camera and doing a peace sign pose. I was sitting on my bench that was on the edge of my bed.

"Okay guys I'm back and in a new room, my new room!" I shouted, "if you guys didn't know already I moved into the C4 house. I wanted to introduce them to you guys and what better way to do that then to play a game" I clapped my hands together in excitement and looked over to Crawford and Oscar, "only 2 of them are on time that's just sad. Y'all could sit"

Crawford and Oscar came into frame and sat on either side of me, "what it do baby!" Crawford screamed.

"sorry I had to take a shit! I'll be there in a minute!" Jc shouts.

I chuckled and then Chelsey, Will, and Brian walked in and sit on the bed, "the only thing I'm shocked about is that Crawford is actually on time for once" Brian said.

"Wow, you're already starting" Crawford said, turning around to face him.

"It's true though" Will said.

Jc then walks in and jumps on the bed, "okay guys I'm here!"

"Jc, you almost pushed me off the bed!" Brian screamed.

We all started laughing, "okay so these are my roommates! We have Chelsey, Jc, Will, Brian, Crawford and Oscar" I said, pointing at each of them. They all said hi, "for this video, I'm going to ask question and I'm going to see who knows me best. They all had 2 weeks to get to know me so let's see if they can pass the test. Winner gets $200"

"Damn" Oscar said.

"Okay, y'all got your white boards"

They all nodded, "wait who edits your videos?" Crawford ask.

"My friend back home. Her names Taylor"

"Ooh, Taylor, edit us on a beach" jc said. We all started fanning ourselves.

"Okay, first question, what is my full name?"

"Wait, middle name too right?" Will asked.

I go to answer but Crawford interrupts me, "nah don't tell him" he said with a smirk

"Crawford, shut the fuck up I wasn't talking to you" Will said and we all started laughing.

A couple seconds later I clapped my hands together, "ok times up. The correct answer is Melanie Vanessa Garcia" I saw everyone got it right and put a tally mark next to their names on my white board.

"Next, how many siblings do I have?"

"Wait..." Oscar said.

Jc looks over at Chelsey's board and it causes her to pull it to her chest, "babe, no cheating!"

Jc rolls his eyes and writes something down on his board.

"I have 2 siblings"

"Ohh, I thought this was going to be a trick question. I thought you were an only child!" Brian screamed.

"Guys, this is how Brian always is, he screams at everything" Oscar said, "so Brian, STOP SCREAMING"

"I see everyone dislikes me except Crawford"

"I don't like you Brian" Crawford said, obviously joking

"Aww, I thought we were building a bond"

"Okay who got it right?" I asked. I looked at everyone's board and saw only Chelsey, Crawford, and Will got it right. I put points down for them.

"Do hard questions" jc said.

"Jc, you didn't even get the last one right" I said looking at him. He just shook his head, "how many boyfriends have I had"

"Easy..." Brian said.

Everyone wrote it down and then Oscar shouted, "1!"

"No, 2" Chelsey said.

"Correct" I said smiling.

"I find this game unfair. Chelsey is gonna know more about Mel then we do" Crawford said with a pout.

"I thought she had 5" Oscar said.

"Didn't you just say 1" Will said

Oscar makes a face and then he starts thinking.

"Okay next, when's my birthday"

"Boom, done baby" Crawford said.

"Crawford, give me the answer" Jc said.

"Jc!" I said looking at him.

"I'm kidding I know it" when I face forward, jc looks at the camera with wide eyes.

"Okay it's January 16, 1999" I said and I realized he was the only one that got it wrong.

"I'm sorry, I'm horrible at birthdays"

I just laugh it off since I couldn't blame him, I'm horrible at birthdays too.

---

"Okay so it looks like we have a tie between Chelsey and Crawford so imma do a bonus question. Y'all ready?" I said. Chelsey took oscars spot next to me, so it was just Crawford and Chelsey in the frame.

"Yup" Chelsey said.

"Okay, what is my favorite Pixar movie"

They both start to think, "oh my god, I know this one!" Jc screamed.

"Well, you lost so shut up" I said

Crawford and Chelsey showed their boards and that's when I said that Chelsey had the right answer, "the correct answer is Monsters inc"

"Damn" Crawford said as I gave Chelsey the money, "I thought it was Toy Story"

"Since Crawford came in second place, he gets this chocolate bar that I found in my closet" I threw it to him and he gagged while we all laughed.

"Thanks for watching, bye bitches"