Chapter 9 - two truths, one lie

|Melanie|

I was dressed in a dark gray crop top, baggy black Nike sweats, and my white crocs. I didn't feel like dressing up and looking nice today. Plus, I was just going to see Chelsey.

Oh yea, the news is that her and Jc broke up so she moved out the house. She offered me to leave with her, but I declined. I've gotten close with all the boys and they didn't want me to leave.

I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out of my room and headed down the stairs. When I made it to the bottom I saw Ryan and Dylan here. I smiled, "hey Ryan and Dylan. I didn't know you guys were coming over" I hugged Ryan and then Dylan.

"Yea, we wanted to hang out and Oscar is filming a video" Ryan said with a smile.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "oh yeah, I heard he bought a lie detector test"

"Yup and I got a bunch of questions for him to answer. Imma embarrass the shit outa him" Dylan said with a smirk.

I laughed, "I want to see that. Hopefully you guys are still doing it. I'm going to hang with Chelsey for a little"

Oscar walks over to us with a nervous smile on his face, "I shouldn't have done this"

"I told you before you bought it to not do it but you didn't listen" I said.

"I think this is going to be fun" Ryan said.

"Really? Then you get hooked up to it" Oscar said.

"Hell no"

I laughed, "I'll leave you boys to it. I'll be back around 6-"

I was cut off by the front door opening and Nezza and Crawford walk in. They were both smiling and looked absolutely in love. Fuck

Lately, it's been hard trying to hide my emotions about all this. I've been wanting to have a talk with Crawford to explain this. Not that I would try and steal Crawford away from her, but I just need to get everything off my chest.

"Hey guys" Crawford said.

Nezza walked up to me and gave me a hug, "girl, I haven't seen you since the party"

I hug back, "I know. I didn't know you were coming over I would've stayed" lies. I've been trying to avoid them.

We pulled away and she scrunched her eyebrows, "I told Crawford to tell you"

"Oh I must've forgotten" Crawford said, letting out a nervous chuckle and scratching the back of his neck.

I did a tight lip smile and I felt Oscar rub my back, "well, it's fine. I'm going to hang out with Chelsey. I'll be back so me and you can catch up"

"Ok bye love" Nezza said.

"Byeeee" I said to everyone.

"Where she's going?" Jc said walking into.

"To see you're ex" Dylan said with a smirk.

I let out a laugh and closed the door.

________

I was now in Chelsey's new house and we were sitting in her living room and drinking wine. Earlier when I got here, we did Tik tok dances and posted them on my tik tok account. Everyone loved them and were happy to see Chelsey. After that we talked about her and Jc and a couple of tears were shedded. I honestly felt so bad, I felt like I had to do more for her but she said me being here was enough. I just listened to her rant and let her cry on my shoulder. I also cried a little. They both wanted to still be friends, but right now it was still awkward and weird.