Chapter 50 - lets go camping!

Everyone in the friend group was excited for this trip and it was very much needed at this time. The C4 house will soon turn into a chaotic mess with people coming over. They thought it would be best if everyone left at the same time to go to the camp site.

The boys were all just scurrying around the house to collect some last essential things and Melanie was coming down the stairs with her three bags. Since she was doing it all by herself and struggling, she threw down her less fragile bag.

"Mel, you do know we're only staying a week?" Will said.

She nods her head, "I know. This is all the stuff I need"

"That is enough for a month get away. Tops" Crawford said, walking into the room. He had a backpack on and a duffel bag in his hands.

Both Crawford and Will shared a laugh and Melanie mimicked it, "I like to over pack. You never know what's gonna happen while you're away." Melanie looks over her luggage and then gasp, "damn it! I left my going-to-bed luggage upstairs. Jc can you grab it for me!"

"Sure babe!"

"When I ask Jc for something he always says no" Brian said.

"He's like in love so don't pay no mind to that" Crawford said and Melanie just rolled her eyes playfully.

"Imma start putting stuff in the car; come help me" Melanie said and Crawford nodded.

They were taking four cars. They were all just going to arrive to the camp site in an RV but it would've been way to cramped. The girls would be in one car while the boys are going to be split off into the other three cars.

Overall, Melanie was excited to be taking a trip with all her friends. She's never really did something like this in a big group. Even though she has to be secretive, maybe it'll be fun. She hopes it will.

As she was putting her stuff in her trunk and Crawford goes inside to get more stuff, two cars pull up. One car had the four girls, Chelsey, Nezza, Franny, and Taylor, and the other one had Kian, Asher, and Danny.

The girls all walked up to Melanie and greeted her with a "good morning" and a hug. Thankfully Franny isn't as mad at Melanie like she was like a couple weeks ago. She just hopes Melanie tells Chelsey what's going on. That's what she thinks Melanie has already done. It's weird how everyone is assuming Melanie told Chelsey the truth but she's just stalling, probably making the end process worse on herself.

The guys said hi to the girls as well before heading inside to say hi to everyone else, "you guys can put your stuff in my car. We're driving it to the camp site" Melanie told the girls.

They all smiled and started doing just that, "I'm so excited! We are going to have so much fun!" Nezza said, "we're all bunking together right?"

"Yup!"

"Yea I didn't want to share with any of the guys, no offense" Franny said, causing the girls to laugh.

"Imma go inside to say hi to the guys real quick. I'll be right back" Nezza said.

"You just want to say hi to your boyfriend. Don't try to hide it" Taylor said with a smirk.

Nezza playfully rolled her eyes and started walking into the house. Franny also followed her. She wanted to see if the C4 house had something small to eat. She forgot to grab something before she left her apartment and she was starving.

"Uhhh Chelsey, I left my phone in your car. Can you get it for me?" Taylor asked.

She nodded her head, "sure"

When Chelsey was out of sight, Taylor looked at me, "alright so all I have to do is keep Jc away from you guys when y'all hang out and keep Chelsey away from you and Jc"