Chapter 17 - trampoline II

|Melanie|

I'm surprised that I was still jumping. Thankfully my cramp went away or else I wouldn't have lasted much longer.

The only people that were left were Me, Nezza, Datrie, and Kirsten. Both Franny and Jazmine quit and Crawford kept bragging that they were going to get food which sounded really good at the moment, but I really want to win.

I also got a 10 pound weight to hold which was so annoying. It was literally weighing me down. Jc really thought it was funny too. That man will make fun of me for literally anything.

Crawford was jumping next to Nezza, "so how we doin' guys!?" I let out a groan and tried to fix the weight on my wrist, "you ready to get off Mel?"

"No, it's just this weight is so annoying" I said. I folded my arm and placed my other arm under my elbow to hold it better. It was way better then how I was holding it before, "okay this is better. I'm good now"

"I've been holding weights since the beginning" Kirsten said and I started laughing.

"My feet are freezing from this ice, but it's okay" Datrie said as she smiled and jumped happily. How is she not exhausted?

"Oh my god I feel like I'm going to pass out" I say under my breath.

"You should get off. I don't want you getting hurt" Crawford said.

"Crawford don't tell me what to do. You keep telling your girlfriend to win" I said and everyone started laughing. Nezza laughed so hard that she almost fell off.

"I'm like getting dizzy too" Nezza said.

"Aye, back to the disclaimer in the beginning where I said nobody has to be here. They can get off whenever"

"If Nezza gets hurt, I'm gonna hurt Crawford" I said.

"Awww, love you Mel" Nezza said, making a heart with her hands.

"Hey!" Crawford said in disbelief.

"Crawford, the girls are turning against you" the camera man said and caused us all to laugh.

A couple minutes later, the girls and I were going to be doing a challenge and it was "The fruit by the foot" challenge. Basically we all have to race to eat the fruit roll up without our hands. The four of us started eating it and close to finishing it was me and Datrie. I started trying to eat it faster and then I FINISHED IT!

"Melanie congratulations on finishing the fruit roll up- hold up, let me grab a weight for you" Crawford said. I kept chewing on the fruit roll up and then swallowed it, "alright Mel, that was pretty impressive and now you get to give someone a weight. Who would you like to give this to?"

"I'm going to give it to your beloved girlfriend because she doesn't have anything in her hands"

"Okay, I'm not going to enjoy this what so ever." Crawford said, walking over to Nezza, "baby, I'm sorry"

Once Nezza takes hold of the weight, her eyes widen, "oh my god no way! There is no way I'm going to last"

I just kept jumping and I looked over at Jc, "are you having fun sitting there?"

"Yep, my legs feel nice and warm under this blanket" he said with a smirk.

"I don't want to get off but I know they aren't giving up" I said pointing over to Datrie and Kirsten.

"Wait, are you getting off right now?" The camera man asked me.

"After Nezza" I said. "It's already in my head. They're not getting off, my feet are numb. There's no point and I'm over this"