Chapter 14 - close

YouTube: Melanie Garcia
Roommate Does My Makeup

"Oooh another video this week. That has to be a new record" someone says behind the camera, causing Melanie to let out a small giggle.

"What is up guys! For this video, one of my friends are going to do my make up-"

"Nah, best friend" the person says.

Melanie playfully rolls her eyes, "-and that BEST FRIEND is Jc Caylen"

Jc comes into the camera frame, "you already know what's up!"

"Wrong channel" Melanie said, looking at Jc. He just shrugs and bumps his shoulder with Mel's, "okay Jc, I have all my make up laid out and I even borrowed some from Nezza because I never really wear any"

Jc looks at all the make up confused and then looks at Melanie, "wait, you never wear makeup this is a ton of shit"

"You don't use all of it, I just gave you options" He looks at Melanie and then tilts his head, "what? You're scaring me"

"I'm trying to see what's your color"

They both look at the eyeshadow pallet, "don't use any of these colors. I usually use those and I want to see what you can do with bright colors"

"I got it, I got it. Just close your eyes" Melanie closes her eyes and Jc starts to apply the royal blue eyeshadow, "Mel, everyday on my stream, everyone in the chat asks you to play with us"

"No, I'm not playing with you guys. Y'all get way to competitive and angry. It's so scary. I don't even know how astellic plays with you guys" Jc laughs, "guys, it's so fucking bad. And then they still argue about it in the house when the game is over"

"Because they always piss me off!" Jc shouts while laughing.

Melanie looked at the camera and gave it a look but when she did she saw how the eyeshadow looked and she covered her mouth with her hand. Jc grabs her shoulders to face him, "you're not suppose to look!"

"I didn't mean to! OMG Jc it looks so bad!"

"I STILL NEED TO FIX IT!"

Melanie rolls her eyes playfully and closed them again. Jc starts fixing it but then the eyeshadow on one of her eyes just looked even worse. He looked at the camera with wide eyes and then starts doing her other eye, "my next stream, you're gonna play among us"

"Yea okay, and I'm going to actually start taking out the trash" Melanie said sarcastically and Jc laughs.

Jc finally finished her eyeshadow, "okay next is foundation..." he starts looking around the table and then when he finds it, he starts squirting it all over Melanie's face. He then picks up the blush brush.

"You sure you wanna use that?" Melanie asked.

"Yea, it's big and looks like it will get the job done"

"That's what she said" Melanie said and Jc gave her a look, "if you want to use it, okay that's fine I was just making sure"

Jc gave her a look, "whatever you say dad" he said in a weird voice.

He starts spreading the foundation on her face and then he grabbed the beauty blender to help blend the foundation better.

When Jc finished, he backed away from Melanie to see how it was looking and he almost bursted into laughter. This causes Melanie to open her eyes, "what's so funny!?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all, just close your eyes again" Jc said while trying to cover up his giggles. Melanie just ignored him and closed her eyes. "While your eyes are closed, tell me what's next"