Chapter 59 - the garcia family

|Jc|

|Jc|

"We have now landed in Orlando, Florida! We hope you enjoy your stay"

As I leave the plane, I enter the terminal and started looking around for Melanie. She promised me she would pick me up at the airport and that I could also stay with her and her family. I insisted on just staying at a hotel but with Melanie's stubborn ass, she wasn't letting me.

As I kept looking around, I spotted her in the distance also looking around and then down at her phone. She was wearing a green zip up, gray sweat shorts, white Air Force 1's, and her hair was curly. I smiled since I could tell the sweater was mine. It was a little big on her so it was kind of falling off her shoulder showing she had a white tank top under. Non the less, she still looked cute.

As she turned around to keep looking for me, I decided to sneak up on her. I walked up to her and lightly tapped her arm, "excuse me miss, have you seen this girl- actually she looks just like you"

She turns around and has a huge smile on her face, "you're here!" She shouted and pulled me into a hug. I laughed as I hugged her back.

"Hi baby" I said, giving her a kiss and she kisses me back.

When she pulls away, she looks at me weird, "why do you have sunglasses on? We're inside"

Behind my glasses, my eyes widen. When me and Asher got into that altercation, he left me with a black eye. I was so pissed since it's clearly noticeable and I knew if Melanie were to see it, she would start to question me. It's best if she just questions me later and not now since I just got here, "uh, you know. It's a little sunny in here and my eyes tend to get sensitive"

"Since when?"

I placed my arm around her shoulder as I start to escort us out of the airport, "since forever silly"

She had a confused look on her face but then just pushed it away, "I hope you won't be too mad but my family wanted to meet you so they came with me to pick you up"

I went to say something, but the next thing I know, I see a mini van pull up and a group of four come out. I'm guessing the people that came out in the back were her siblings since they were kind of bickering on who gets to say hi to me first and then her parents came out from the driver and passengers seats. Words can not describe how nervous I am. I hate meeting the parents of a significant other. If it goes bad, they would hate me and obviously I don't want that.

As her family came up to us I smiled, "I was wondering what took you so long. I had to go around twice. The police were being such a pain" a man said that was in the drivers seat which I assume was her father, "you must be the guy my daughter talks about way too much"

"Dad!" Melanie said embarrassed. I saw her cheeks glow red and it made me chuckle.

"It's very nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. Garcia"