Chapter 13 - personal servant

YouTube: Melanie Garcia
Doing shit for my friends (vlog)

|Melanie|

"My first video of me being back! I've missed you guys so much. All I've been doing is organizing the merch design and getting my life on track and I can honestly say I'm happy with the way everything is" I said. I point the camera to my huge mirror in my room, "this is my OOTD"

 I point the camera to my huge mirror in my room, "this is my OOTD"

"It's not all that but it's cute at the same time"

I walked out my room and all the boys were being loud and screaming. I've gotten use to it so it's honestly whatever. I put the camera to my face "don't mind the noise" I was in the kitchen and made me a bagel with coffee.

I started eating and that's when Brian came in and I smiled at him, "morning girly" he said to me.

"Say hi to my vlog" I said. Brian comes into the shot and screams hi to the camera making me laugh my ass off. "Come on let's do the WAP"

"Period" he said.

I set the camera up so it could face us and I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker. Then, the song started playing.

"Now from the top, make it drop-" when me and Brian Dropped to a squat the song stopped. We both groaned and we realized Jc stopped it.

"Jc, you're ruining my vlog content" I said, standing back up. I grabbed my camera and said to it, "buzz kill"

"No one is dancing that!" He said and laughed.

"Me and Brian were bitch"

"Melanie is not aloud to do the WAP and all the boys said so" Jc said.

"That is-"

"We all agree!" The boys screamed.

I rolled my eyes, "guys the WAP will be on my only fans"

"Not the only fans!" Brian laughed.

The video then transitions to my car, "okay guys, you're going to do some errands with me. I'm helping with Kian and Jc's video and they sent me to buy stuff. They think I'm their servant so," I made a face and started to drive the grocery store since I have to by alcohol and ares and craft shit. I honestly don't know. The list they gave me was so messy.

I face time Kian for him to help me and when he picked up he was showing me the inside of his nose.

"Haha Kian, you're so funny" I said sarcastically.

"I do try" he said and I laughed, "why did you call?"

"What alcohol y'all want?"

"Corona's, Whiteclaws, Truly's, patron... anything we like really"

I nod my head and put it in the cart, "Kian, you want to say something to my vlog"

"Sure, Melanies' song is about me"

I look at the camera, "you and Jc really want this free clout"

"Correction, she made it about KnJ"

I laughed, "bye ugly"

"Bye Melly and bye vlog"

I hung up the phone and finished my shopping. I was now in my car outside the house Jc told me to meet them at.

"Okay imma end my vlog here because I don't want to spoil Kian and Jc's surprise. I hope you guys enjoyed. Love you bitches BYE"

I ended my vlog and put my camera in the glove compartment. I grabbed the bags and started to walk inside the huge house. The boys rented it out to play real life among us. They asked me if I wanted to play but I said no and offered to just help. I feel like if I play, I would ruin the game since I don't know how to play.

When I walked in, there was a lot of people in here but I knew all of them. I said hi to everyone and put the grocery bags in the kitchen.

_________________

YouTube: Jc Caylen
We Moved Into Our *New* Mega MANSION

"Guys we just got done filming the KnJ video. It's really really fun" Jc says as Melanie walks up next to him.

"I wasn't in it" She said while smiling.

"I will like to thank Melanie for helping us out" Jc said and Melanie awed, "she helped us out with some task"

"I didn't do anything" Melanie said jokingly.

"I want to show you guys a picture" jc said with a smirk. He pulls out his phone and Melanie was confused on what he was doing but then She remembered.

"No Jc don't show the picture!"

Jc puts his phone to the camera and it was a picture of when Melanie and Jc met for the first time and it is a really old picture and it was when Melanie was a huge fan of O2L, "if you guys remember, this is the outfit I wore for the O2L meet up at the park. She was at the O2L meet up at the park- hold up let me get Kian over here"

Her eyes widen and she grabbed Jc's arm, begging him not to show Kian. It's bad enough Jc actually had the photo. Melanie was thinking to herself that she should've never told him. It literally boosted his ego and it's about to boost Kian's too.

"Why, he's gonna find out eventually" Jc says laughing.

The video transitions to Jc showing Kian the photo, "do you remember what I looked like and where this was?" Jc asked Kian as he showed him the picture.

As Kian looked at it, his eyes widen and he turned to face me, "oh my fucking god" He said and it caused everyone to laugh.

"What was my penny board name?" Kian asked Melanie.

Her eyes scrunch in confusion, "I don't know, how am I suppose to remember that"

"Do you know his?" Kian asked pointing at Jc.

"No" Melanie said, but then gets cut off by Kian.

"She's like, "I don't fucking know ki- rosta!" That was Jc's"

"Oh yeah! Now I remember"

"Do you remember ghost?"

"Nope, but I remember rosta"

"What's my channel name?"

Melanie thought for a moment, "superkian13? Am I right?"

"She's doing pretty good. I think she might've been like a bigger Kian fan than Jc" both Danny and Jc started laughing, "that's it cut the video here!" Kian said while laughing.

A/N: ummmm, hope y'all enjoyed😀